Prologue

Huffing badly I took a deep breath to control my raging breath!!

Looking back I took a deep sigh of relief they are not following me now!! I got successful escaping from there..

A small smile adorned my lips as I looked up to the place where my soul resides!! Where he resides !!

Taking baby steps I opened the door of the mansion which reads "malhotra mansion"  and went inside only to see him talking to some people !! Forgetting about everything I ran towards him hidding myself in the most safest place his arms!happy tears made their way !!

Breaking the hug he holded me by my shoulders more roughly than ever

What are you doing here ?? He asked , his voice sounded more cold than ever !

"I came for you " I answered meekly !! My heart started beating more fastly !! My gut feeling was saying something bad is going to happen ! I took a deep breath to control it and looked in his eyes which didn't suprisingly provided me any warmth !!

And you think I will accept you after what you all did ?? Never !! Get out of here!! I don't wanna see your face !!

He barked at me !! Barked ?? The one who never even raised his voice is barking at me?

"But I love you !!" That  was all I could say at that time..I felt wetness on my cheeks and my knees felt week !!

"I don't care !! " He snapped back !

I felt my whole world collapsing in front of me!! Wasn't it going to be a happily ever after ?? With me and him as us .

I looked at him pleadingly he holded my handed tightly and dragged me out!!

Today not only he throwed me out of the house but from his life too!!

I looked at him for the last time as guards closed the door in front of my face !!

Maybe that's it !! Thats the end!!...

I looked around to see no one !! I am alone all alone !! And that's how my journey started !!