chapter 4 Raj Malhotra

This big wala update for you guys.

Hope you all will like it.

Comment and vote plss❤️❤️

_______

"What he is coming? But how did he agree to come today?" Manik's voice held shock and excitement

"I don't know he called this morning confirming about his arrival . And I just can't be more thankfull to the God " mukti said with a wide smile refusing to leave her face.

"But at the end he is coming back.i hope he will like the surprise." Nyonika said joining her hands looking upwards closing her eyes.

"No one needs to give this importance to him. Remember he is living there even after knowing we are against it" they all heard a strong voice of Mr. Raj malhotra.

Every head turned towards him and stood up in respect while he walked past through them and sat on sofa.

"manik inform him that I want to talk to him personally once he come here. Unlike every year where he manage to escape from the home this time i will make sure that he isn't going back to Los Angeles." raj's voice held authority.

Manik immediately nodded his head in positive and exchanged worried looks with mukti.

" I guess you both have quite free time to waste standing here. Is it?? " raj said eying mukti and Manik who immediately nodded in no and both moved towards manik's room.

Raj malhotra well the name itself speaks a lot about him

Raj malhotra well the name itself speaks a lot about him. A self made man with morals and principles is what defines him the best. He was a man of his words. If he said something he would make sure to fulfill it. From working in a small factory to being the owner of malhotra group of industries, raj would be the most hardworking man of his times.. And what made him successful was that he valued money. Since he knew the pain one suffers to earn a single penny he knew the worth of money. And till this day he never let anyone misuse it. Well another thing which he believes made him successful was his morals and principles. His teaching from his ancestors made him a believe that the elder one is the most dominant and superior in the family. And that's what he taught to his family too. He believed it's his duty to decide every step that his children takes should be in the favour of him and the society. Well being the big name he is, he knew one small mistake from any of his family member will ruin his reputation. Which he valued equally. Somewhere deep down he knew his all decisions are not in the favour of his kids happiness. But society's values and reputation always blindfolds him.
His pride is his elder son manik. Since the day he was born manik never let his father down. It was like obeying his father's wishes is his sole motive of life. Manik respected his father soo much that one word from his mouth and Manik would believe it instantly no matter what. Raj's daughter is his apple of eye. Raj always makes sure mukti is safe and happy and always surrounded with her brothers which made her reserved and shy. Yes in attempt to protect mukti from all his rivals raj made mukti reserved and sensitive. Always wrapped in petals and protected like a delicate doll made Mukti dependent. And that's where she is now where she can't go out without the premision of her elder brother, manik or her father. Hanging out till late at nights was a gone case. Than comes raj's third child dhruv. Being the smallest one in the home manik and mukti spoilt him fulfilling all his wishes secretly making dhruv alot independent and fun loving than his siblings. In the entire family if any one has the guts to goo against raj than it's dhruv and he always do so making relations between raj and dhruv bitter. Raj's was of living life and his principles irked dhruv. He would always go against raj if he knew he is right. From refusing to work in his dad's company to shifting to L.A for jobs dhruv made sure that whatever he wish should be completed even if it's not in the favour of his dad. Dhruv would have long back cut his connections with his dad if it was not for nyonika. Nyonika always found her suppressed dreams due to her husband in dhruv. She loved him a little more that her other children. Dhruv never got love from his dad hence nyonika gave him love of both father and mother. Manik too loved dhruv but his respect for his dad was way to much. Manik always believed that whatever his dad say or do is always right. For manik raj can never make a mistake. Because of which he always supported raj when it comes to choose between raj and dhruv. Making dhruv loose his hopes for support from manik. Raj always believed that only men can run a family. Not that women are not capable of working but women are not capable of being independent. Though mukti works in her dad's company like any other business women do but deep down she knew she would have been a much lot better if restrictions on her would be less. But like her elder brother she too respected her father soo much that if her Said something than it must be in her favour only.
Well in short like his name raj ruled every member of his family except dhruv ofcourse.