please read it!!

Hey guysss ...

It's been soo long since I wrote something.

So , today I re- read this book since third part of epilogue was still due and I realised how much incomplete it will be even if I just give a third happy ending part.

There is just so difference between manik and nandini right now. Soo many different opinions,  identities and life. They just cant go back together and everything will go back to the way it was.

Their relationship needs times and work and I just dont want to be unfair to this story and not show that part.

So,I have decided to write a sequel of this book to show their struggle and every other moment. Basically their journey towards rebuilding themselves. It's going to be new and I want to write a really mature and strong manik and nandini.

Soo, what do you guys think?

On 13 december my exams will finish and I am willing to give this idea a try.

Tell me, do you guys want it and I'll work on it than.

Also, i was on a really long break from wattpad due to personal reasons. Hence , didnt updated anything . But now ,I  suddenly feel motivated and I think after 13th December I am going to be regular (hopefully).

Guys , do tell me about your views on the sequel. Should I do it? Or just finish this story with a third epilogue of some sort of happy ending (honestly I couldn't write anything on it, since it felt soo tacky).