Chapter-16 Hii I am Alya

Guys  riya_thewand is doing an amazing job out and her stories are worth giving a try

Guys  riya_thewand is doing an amazing job out and her stories are worth giving a try .

She  needs your support guys and you won't regret giving your time on her stories..

Soo goo fast and read her stories and shower her with all the love she seriously deserves ❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------

Manik couldn't sleep whole  night because of aisha's and nandini's thought and again went to terrace. He opened the door of the room at the terrace with the only key of the door.it was his favrioute place among all the mess. It provided him peace . After all the interior design of this room was according to his nandini. It was desinged in rhe same way nandini wanted to design thier room. Lying in the room which was filled with her photos , a smile formed on his lips. This place always held a special corner in his heart and he  never shared it with anyone. No one was allowed to  come here and always thought this room to be a locked  storeroom. He went downstairs when he heard loud voices indicating that alya has returned. He thought to meet her before coming back here so left the door open.

Meanwhile

Aisha's sleep got disturbed as she heard loud voices from outside. Getting up from bed, rubbing her eyes soo moved out of her room to witness mukti and nyonika excitedly standing at door. She got confused seeing them but ignoring them she moved towards dhruv's room to see him sleeping.

Rolling her eyes she sat near him and rolling a book started beating him with it.

"dhruv.. Dhruv.. Oyee kutte" aisha shouted beating him in order to wake him up knowing very well that waking dhruv is the second next impossible task.

Aisha huffed in annoyance when he didn't woke up and glanced at the watch.

It was 7 am.  What was wrong with me? Aisha thought as she never woke up this early.

Looking at dhruv who seemed like sleeping selling all horses and donkeys she too laid beside him pushing him a little and   slept again.