chapter-18 Flames Of Past

Every fold of past unfolded!!

Comment and vote guys.

Inline comments are love. ♥️

Unedited so kindly bear with the mistakes.
---------------------------------------------------------

The night soon to came to an end with a new day filled with lots of surprises.

Aisha woke up with a headache.  She looked around to find herself in the guest room. Pressing her head she tried to remember all that happened previous day

Aisha's POV
Last i remember was I shouting "Fuck you navya"  before moving out of the farmhouse . I drove to a club on my way back to malhotra's zoo which they call mansion.  And before I knew I was drunk.

Stumbling on my steps I managed to reach back only to find dhruv . And than?

Ohh good I can't remember anything. Wait I talked to manik last night. I remember that . I wasn't that drunk that time. He was prompting me to spill the beans . Does he know about me? But how? He can't know about me..No everything will go in drain if he came to know about me. What should I do now?

Aisha closed her eyes taking deep breath to keep her emotions in check.

'So what if he came to know about me. I am strong enough to face him. Yes. I will. He is anyways getting married unless alya and dhruv gets back together. '  she thought and decided to take a long bath.

Whereas manik woke up because of his alarm clock. His face carried tear marks and dark circles under his eyes but his face had a determined look. Quickly freshening up he made his way towards aisha's room.

Hearing the water running from the bathroom he decided to wait for her in her room only. Engaging himself in her Instagram profile, he stared at her every pic ,when he heard the bathroom door opening.

His eyes widened when he saw her just in a bathrobe barely reaching her thighs, her wet hairs falling on her face which was enough to take his breath away.

"Nan..dini" he whispered grabbing aisha's attention who though didn't listened him but felt his presence and looked at him with shock.

"Manniikkkk?" Aisha frowned looking at him when manik stood up from his place taking slow steps towards her, making her  move back till she hit the wall.

Manik moved near her tucking her hairs behind her ear and looked in her eyes.

"Mr.malhotra what are you doing?" Aisha said looking down gathering all her courage.

"Stop hidding nandini." Manik whispered before taking her in a hug while nandini  stood rooted on her place.

Her heart started to give away listening her name in his voice and tears build in her eyes. "I am strong" she said to herself but unfortunately manik heard her this time.

"And after this   don't give me any reason that you are not my nandini. " Manik said cupping her face as she looked in his eyes to watch relief and content flashing in his eyes.  First time in years his eyes didn't show pain.

"Leave me manik. Don't do this with me. Please." Nandini said in a meek voice with tears finally flowing.  Manik wiped those tears immediately nodding in no.

"Do you have any idea how much a searched for you. I know you hate me but atleast Yahi baat deti ki you are fine , safe and sound. Atleast I would have  died peacefully after that. But no, you decided to give me the best punishment. You vanished leaving me with the guilt and with only one mission in my life to atleast make sure you are fine. I wanted to die after assuring that you are safe. " Manik said and pulling her closer kissed her forehead.