chapter 11 : Taking a right stand

aisha navya dhruv lived in L.A. Hiding from their pain and past living a complete different life when news of manik's marriage (dhruv's brother) came with alya(dhruv's ex) which shook everyone... Aisha and dhruv who were totally broken got hit when manik found about aisha being a look a like or what it seems like of nandini murthy his past.... And aisha and dhruv covered it by acting love interest of eachother... Manik forced dhruv to come back to mumbai for his marriage this time with aisha soo that he can introduce her to his father... Making everything messed up!!aisha and dhruv lands up in Mumbai. CABIR's detective misunderstood Aisha as nandu.

______________________________________

When it's gone, you'll know what a gift love was.You'll suffer like this. So go back and fight to keep it.
~Ian McEwan

Out of many things running in his mind , nervousness and pain was on the top. All his life manik did nothing but hard work and gave everything his best. Life has disappointed him many times. But this time disappointment coming in the form of aisha was not something he expected. The time he saw aisha he just couldn't stop thinking about her. It's like the only thing his mind knew to talk about is 'aisha'. The name sounded mesmerising and beautiful to him. Without any second thought he knew aisha can bring every emotion buried deep in his heart. But it was not simple. He cursed himself for thinking something like this. She was probably his sister in law or the love of his brother's life. How can he even think about her like that.
Holding his hairs in frustration manik let a deep sigh. It wasn't going to be easy with aisha around him for 10 days it was going to take a toll on emotions of everyone in the house.
He knew that. Hell he knew that before even asking dhruv aisha to come to India.
After manik left the hall he has locked himself in his room. It was late evening and he knew he has to go out to face everyone. He looked at his phone and searched a number . He wanted to call but didn't got courage to do soo.
After what seems like a long battle he finally called at the number.

It showed switched off.

Manik sighed he knew the call will never be picked.

He looked at the contact picture.

It was a random click by manik

It was a random click by manik. She looked her best in traditional and that smile was as always magical to him. He smiled looking at her picture caressing it lightly.

And than he opened another picture keeping both of them together.