chapter 12 Bond That Last Forever

Guys check out this amazing story by  Navya_Mishra
I am already in love with this story and I want you all to fall in love with this story too... Its worth giving your time and love..

---------------------------------------------------------

There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.

Roaming around the house around 3 am made Aisha feel pity even on the house for witnessing only discipline .
All the conversation that happened in the living room was running on a loop in her mind.

But Her mind was Stuck on few words she subconsciously said
"I wonder what is the definition of taking a right stand for you is? Mtlb if in my place it would be someone you loved toh Kya tab bhi same lines use krte?"

A shiver ran through her body remembering the expression on manik's face . Somewhere deep inside her heart she wanted to go to him to clear that frown and tear from that only face which can give her peace even when that face had broken her beyond measures . She cursed herself for saying soo , she knew she crossed the line saying something like this , but some part of her was happy that the mere mention effects manik like this. And that selfish part of her heart wanted to go to manik confronting him for his feelings and tell him everything that is suffocating her from inside .

She sighed for again thinking the same silly thing and went inside kitchen to prepare her hot chocolate with extra suger to clear her mind which imagining weird conversations .

That was Aisha . Strong for the world . No-one even got to know that from inside she was scared of every word they said and every word she said. No one knew how much she practiced a conversation like this in bathroom and in her dreams. All they knew was a confident feircy soul that can put everything on fire .
If anyone would have told them that Aisha is roaming late at night dreaming about conversations trying to get the slightest peace if possible they wouldn't have believed. Hell even dhruv never knew how much desperate Aisha was actually becoming in search of peace in last few years that she tried to find it in every possible thing . But she didn't found any. There was always a restlessness running through body . She wanted to get a break from that restlessness but a sane part of her mind always stopped her from doing anything that she knew will hurt her for a long run.

Aisha was trying to prepare the hot chocolate but she knew nothing about the kitchen . She was feeling awkward to even search ingredients in the kitchen. She thought of calling dhruv but unlike her dhruv hadn't rested for the whole day and after such an exhausted day he deserves sleep.

Getting irritated for not able to make even a hot chocolate Aisha took dhruv's car keys from the hangings where dhruv hanged them when they came home first time.

She wasn't sure if it was dhruv's car or manik's car. But that didn't matter much right now. She needed some peace of mind and this house was not offering her that.