Chapter 2: Maid

Harry's P.O.V.

I had a new life. A life I didn't want.

I rather be poor with no friends, electronics, and no education with my mum and Gemma than have a new family where I had all these fancy things.I couldn't do anything.

"Who's my new family" I asked curiously.

"I don't know kid, just got to wait and see"

I was now in a car traveling to god knows where. As we traveled I couldnt help but think of my mum and Gemma. I wasn't theirs anymore. I was somebody elses. It killed me.

I slowly began to drift asleep knowing that one day I'll be with my real family.

Gemma's P.O.V

He was gone, forever. My little brother just taken away from us like he was nothing. My mum has be even more depressed and hasn't stopped crying. Ever since that monster of a step-father left her she wasn't the same. Now with her only son gone she couldn't hold her feelings in any more.I loved Harry with all my life. Yeah, to other people he wasn't cool, popular and whatever but to me he is the most funniest, polite, caring, sweet, and coolest person I ever met.

I remembered when I was being bullied Harry came and told me a whole load of jokes to make me laugh. But I would always rememeber that one thing Harry had said

"Youre very strong gem, and you should always keep your head up, dont listen to them. If you need a hug I'm here, if you need to get your anger out I'm here. Just remember I love you sis and I don't want anything happening to you".

He was the reason why I stood up for myself and stopped being bullied. He saved my life.I was cut off of my thoughts by the phone ringing. I answered it."Hello?" "Ah, yes is this the family of Harold Edward Styles?" "Yes" I replied full of hope. Maybe they'll let him go and come home."Okay, I'm sorry to tell you but we have found a new family for Harry."

Those were the words I did not want to hear.

"What!" I screamed.

"You just can't take him away from us, don't do this please. Please." I begged."Sorry" and with that they hung up.

I couldn't believe they're sending him to a different family. Why? Harry isn't ours anymore and it breaks my heart. How am I supposed to tell mum?

Harry's P.O.V

I fell asleep for five mintues. That's it. I kept my eyes closed the entire ride. I didnt even wanna see my strange surrounding. I wanted to go home.

"Kid, wake up! We're here"

I sighed and opened my eyes to see a beautiful massive house. There was a rose garden, a fountain in front and literally ten cars in the driveway.Why would I be sent to a place like this? Wait, why would this family accept me?

"Styles, stop drooling" the man said with anger."Sorry sir"."Put these clothes on and take this and begin to clean up the floors inside".Wait, what!? I looked at the mop and at the jeans and shirt and back at the man.

"Oh, silly boy. You thought you'll be living here? You thought wrong.

"Then, what am I doing--"

The man cut me off.

"Mr. Styles, you are now this family's maid."

WAIT WHAT?

____________________________________

________________

Hii! So here is chapter 2! I added Gemma's P.O.V to show both sides of the story! In the next chapter the family will be introduced!

Thanks so much for the reads and votes! :)