Chapter 12: Answers

Harry's P.O.V.

I pressed my lips on to hers, I could feel her becoming more relaxed as our lips moved in sync. My hands grasped her waist as I pulled her closer to me. Her hands tangled their way into my hair. We continued kissing, but suddenly she pulled away.

"Woah." She gushed. I smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

"Harry I don't understand, you have a girlfriend. Plus, you went off on me just now." She rambled. "I really don't need this right now Harry, I'm sorry I have to go back upstairs–" "No." I bluntly said. "Aurora we need to talk, I know I was a huge dick to you and I'm truly sorry, but you need to hear what I have to say." Aurora looked down at her hands, fiddled her thumbs and simply nodded her head.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

Wait what. Since when did I have a boyfriend. I have an ex, Will. I thought I made it clear to everyone he's my ex.

"Harry, what are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend." "Yes, you do. Stop lying. You also think I'm a loser and you don't even feel sorry for me you just want to pity me so you can embarrass me." What the hell. "Harry, what the hell are you talking about? I would never think any of those things. I'm not showing you pity but I do feel sorry that you had to go through all of this. You do not deserve this. I care for you so much and I know how you feel. All I want for you is to be happy and I'm trying to help you get over your problems. I also will never ever try to embarrass you. You're not a loser, you're amazing." I truthfully spoke. Right at that moment I saw Harry's face light up a bit.

"Harry? Where did you hear that from?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm, your friend Jessica." I let out a frustrated groan. "Harry, never listen to her or her friends. They're just jealous and always try to ruin my life."  "Oh god, Aurora I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done all of this to you. I didn't know it was a lie. I just assumed it was true because why would a beautiful girl like you be with a loser like me. I shook my head and leaned in a kissed him lightly. "You're not a loser, you're so charming."

"Oh, my turn. Are you really dating Jane?"

Harry's P.O.V.

"Oh, my turn. Are you really dating Jane?"

I didn't like Jane at all. I actually found her to be very annoying and it's the truth. I was also not attracted to her in anyway. She saw me inside after I walked away from hearing Jessica's false confession about you and insisted that we go up to my room and talk about it. I was very vulnerable at that time so of course I agreed. We went up into my room and after ten minutes she was just talking about herself and her hair. I got up and tried to leave but she pulled me back down and smashed her lips onto mine. I put my hands on her waist to try to get her off of me, but that's when the door opened revealing you."

"I saw how upset you were, so I just went along with it. I was being childish and just wanted revenge. Please forgive me?" I pleaded.

"Of course I will Harry." Thank god. I knew that talking about it would fix everything. I really love Aurora and I wouldn't want anything to change that. I almost forgot to ask Aurora about my family. Here goes it.

"Aurora, what are you hiding from me about my family?"

"Harry..." she sighs.

"Your mom is sick."

---------------
Two updates in one day, oh snap.

Thank you guys for all the sweet comments!!
Love yaaaaa.

P.S. I'm planning to write longer chapters. Don't worry!