Chapter 3: New Member

Aurora's P.O.V.

I was beyond pissed.

My mom had just called to tell me that my plans to hang out today was canceled. She never made time for me and I was beyond hurt.

I might seem like I have a perfect life but I don't. Years ago my father had to leave us for good. My mother had it set in her mind to leave him and divorce him.

I had no reason why. She just snapped. I searched for my father for years and years but I never found him.

Years later my mother got married to a very as I shall say wealthy man and this is how our family ended like this.

My stepfather was very nice yet wad kinda snobby but I have gotten used to it.

It was currently 10:09 a.m. I sighed as I glanced at the clock. What was I supposed to do? None of my friends are in town, probably heading to some tropical place down in the caribbean.

My mom never trusted me to go on vacation. She thought I was irresponsible. But I wasn't.

"Aurora!" I heard my mom shout.

"yes?"

"come down here Rora, we have ...guest"

who can be here? no one besides by stepfather's business partners visits us.

I quickly walk down the dark brown swirled staircase to meet my mother and a tall man with ..a boy?

"mom, what's going on?"

"Aurora, you see since your stepfather and I aren't around much to be that "helping" parent, we have gotten ourselves a maid! " my mom pointed to the young boy probably around my ages eyes glued to the floor.

"Mom, are you sure about this? He's like my age! Wouldn't he want to live his life as a teenager? "

"but he can't"

"why-" my mom cut me off by kissing ny forehead.

"I need to go Rora, so does this gentlemen so why don't you show the maid to our guest room.

And with that they both left leaving me and my maid alone.

I studied him as he slowly looked up. His pale skin looked so soft, and his piercing green eyes were so beautiful. How could he be a maid!?

"Hi my name's Aurora, what's yours?

The boys eyes eventually met mine as he took a deep breath in.

"Harry, Harry Styles".

wow...

"nice to meet you Harry, come on I'll show you to your room, then I'll show you around the house"

"okay"

Harry's P.O.V

I followed the girl who's name I now knew around the house as she began to explain what each room was.

Their house was absolutely perfect. I would beg for a house like this. As long my mum and gemma were happy, I was happy.

"My mother just texted me that there's a list for you on the counter".

"okay"

"uhm, I guess I'll be in my room, if you need anything just ask"

"thanks" I said softly as I watched her run up the stairs.

I looked up and saw a list on the counter, I picked it up and it was literally more than 5 pages long.

I sighed and began my chores.

Aurora's P.O.V.

I was currently in my room, on tumblr living the American life. Which was really boring if you ask me. I decided to take a shower. I didn't take anything with me besides a towel because my bath was in my room.

As I began to wash my hair with strawberry scented shampoo, I began to sing the most popular songs out now.

Currently I found my self practically screaming the lyrics to 'She Looks So Perfect' by 5 Seconds of Summer. They are so cute and their voices make me weak.

I quickly turned off the shower only, to find my bra and underwear I have decided to take with me last minute.

As I opened my bathroom door I turn left to find my blow dryer on my dresser top. As I turn around to plug it in, I saw Harry standing there, with flushed cheeks.

"Oh my god! Why on earth are you in my room?" I screamed as I grabbed for my towel.

"s-sorry, I didnt mean to be in here. It's just that it says on the list to collect every hamper from each room and you were in the shower and I didn't want to come back and bother you.. sorry..sorry. he replied head down.

"uhm, just please leave"

"yeah, sorry again"

He left.

Well that was embarrassing. He saw me in my bra and underwear of course.it's embarrassing! .

*Hours Later*

Harry's P.O.V

I was ordered to make dinner. I was starving my self but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to eat.

As I set each plate fulled of spaghetti on the table, I entered the living room getting everyone's attention.

"Dinner is ready" I announced.

_______________________

______________

______

They all sat down at the table eating their food. God I was so hungry, and I think Aurora noticed I was too.

"Harry, why don't you join us?"

"No" her stepfather demanded

"why-" I cut Aurora off.

"I better go finish these chores" I replied quickly and walked away.

Aurora's P.O.V.

"You're acting like he's a slave and can't eat"

"He needs to complete his work first and I don't want you associated with him. Understood?" he snapped.

"yes" I replied feeling bad.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

OMG guys sorry for the wait, I'm. pretty busy with finals and stuff. Anyways how was this chapter?

please vote and comment!

Love you guys x.