Chapter 7: I Promise

Harry's P.O.V.

I have never felt so useless in my entire life. They basically told me my family didn't have use for me so, that's why I got separated from me. How dare they say that. That was the last thing I wanted to hear. No matter what. I loved my family and they loved me. I couldn't stop the tears that were falling on to my white dress shirt, and I didn't care. I couldn't hear Aurora banging on the door anymore so I assumed she left. That was before I heard something drag across the door.  I opened it to see Aurora sitting down on the floor. I sighed as she stood up. "Harry! Oh my god, are you okay? Don't listen to those stuck up slobs". I sighed again afraid to look up.

"Harry, look at me, please". I nodded as I raised my head up to make eye contact with her."Harry, you're eyes, they're bloodshot red. You are not okay, come on and let's talk about it, yeah?" I sighed and mumbled an 'ok'.

She grabbed a box of tissue from the bathroom and handed it to me.

I smiled slightly and she did the same as she rubbed my hand.

"I-I just couldn't handle being told that my family doesn't want me". I sobbed. "Being s-separated hurt but saying that the reason was because I was useless hurt even more".

She shook her head and began to speak. "Harry, of course it's going to hurt. But sometimes, things happen for a reason. Yet, those things can eventually turn from bad to good. Don't listen to those people who have no hearts, they wouldn't know what feelings are. Your family is probably as much as heartbroken as you are and probably want to see you and and one day you'll see your family again, I promise. They love you, for your cheeky, shy, charming self". I smiled so widely.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise"

"Thank you so much! I can't believe one day, I'm going to see my family again" I said cheering.

I stood up and took her hand and pulled her into a big warm hug. I rested my head on hers as she put her head on my chest.

"Thank you, for those words. For making me feel special, you're amazing". I whispered.

Aurora's P.O.V.

Harry pulled me into a big hug. It felt so nice to be in his arms. I rested my head on his chest and he put his head on mine.

He then whispered:

"Thank you, for those words. For making me feel special, your amazing".

He made me feel special too.

I look up at him and kissed his cheek. He seemed shocked at first then he blushed and squeezed me tighter. We released from the hug 2 minutes later. "So, I'm guessing you don't wanna be down there so, how about I go steal some food and drinks from downstairs and we can watch a movie in here?" Harry shrugged and agreed. "You can change as well, if you want." I said as I headed downstairs.

I sneaked into the kitchen to grab some of those biscuits, some chips and dip and some pasta that was left and two big plates along with some sodas. I headed towards Harry's room. I was extra quite so I wouldn't get caught. As I went upstairs I saw Harry already changed into some sweats a t-shirt and a beanie. God did he look cute. Wait..Did I just say that? Woah. I walked into the room smiled to him and set the food down. "Okay, so I'll be right back. I'm just going to change". "Alright" was what I heard before exiting his room.

I began to look through my closet for some comfy clothes. I ended up grabbing sweats, a sweatshirt and some fluffy socks. I got changed and headed towards Harry's room.

As I walked in he instantly looked up.

"Uh, I don't know what movie we should watch" he said. "Hmm, how about 'Love Actually' I really like that movie". Harry looked at me with a huge grin. "I really like that movie too!" I laughed and he smiled. 

Harry's P.O.V.

This was honestly one of the best times I had since I have arrived. It was her that made being her actually nice. During the movie she rested her head on my shoulder. It gave me a tingly feeling inside. I smiled.

The movie ended soon and so did all the food. We just sat there looking at eachother and making jokes.

Knock Knock jokes are the best!

I'm so glad I have someone so greatful in my life..

______________________________________________________

Well Hi! It has been a long time huh? Anyways Happy New Year! 2015!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter..chapter 8 up soon!

I might even re write this whole book. Not sure yet though..