Chapter 17: Date pt.1

Never in a million years would I have thought that shopping for jewelry was fun and it turns out, I was right. Trying to finalize all the details on Aurora's necklace is so time consuming and nerve racking, it started to make me a bit anxious. I'm more so nervous about her feeling sad about her father when she sees it rather than if she likes it. I don't want to trigger something that would break her heart, however I love her so much, I need to give her part of me.

Gemma texted me about 20 minutes ago saying that they're on there way back home and that she's ready to start the plan. God knows what I would have done without her. I'm very happy that Aurora is giving Gem and I a chance to bond together, just like the good ole days. After what seemed like hours I was ready to head back and sneak my way into my room possibly avoiding Gemma's room as she told me they would be in there getting dressed for a "party". After checking up on the whole date set up in the backyard, my jaw dropped. I couldn't not believe what Gemma did for us. Decorated with tons of lights and flowers and a nice candle light dinner along with some pillows and a blanket, I can say that I was beyond impressed. I quickly ran straight into my room and changed into my black skinnies jeans, my white button up along with a nice blazer. Who would've thought that I also picked up fashion sense from Aurora too.

I waited in my room, seated on the bed as my foot quickly tapped itself against the floor. I swear, I never ever felt like this before. My body was trembling, my heart was pounding and I didn't even know if I was going to make this date. However, I knew one person that would calm my nerves and I got up and quickly headed over towards her. Two soft knocks were placed on her door as I heard a faint "come in" coming from the other side. As soon I opened it, there she was, gorgeous as ever. As soon as she sees me, a big smile was plastered amongst her face and soon tears began to fall.

   "Mum, please don't cry." I begged. If she cries, I know for sure I will too. "I can not help it. My beautiful baby boy, you've grown up. You're so handsome and loving, god bless that I got you back in my arms." She said as she interlocked our hands. She sniffled a couple times as she continued, "Are you nervous my love?" "More than anything Mum. I'm starting to get a little insecure right now and I could use your extraordinary mum advice." Mum chuckled and looked me straight in the eyes. "Harry, I love you with all of my heart. You're one of the most caring, down to earth, generous, open hearted-hell, I could go on and on. I always want you to be aware of all the good you have in your big heart. You deserve so much love Harry, I'm just sorry I couldn't give you more. But, this girl loves you. I see it in her eyes. She doesn't love you for your looks or because she pities you, she loves you because you make her happy, she wants to make you happy as well. You showed her your big heart and she fell in love with it and I want you to go after that strong love you deserve. Not everyone gets that chance, trust me. Now please, never doubt yourself no matter what.

By now, tears were rolling down my cheeks as I sobbed into my mother's neck as we embraced each other.

"Mum, I love you. Please don't leave me, I can't lose you again."

"I'm not going anywhere."

After my conversation with my mum, it was about 15 minutes later when Gem sent me the text telling me to go into the backyard that they'll be down any minute. I kept replaying what Mum said over and over again in my head. I took a deep breathe and let my heart takeover. This was it.

Aurora's P.O.V.

(In Gemma's room)
"Gemma, I'm not quite sure if I'm up to going to a party. I just rather stay here with your brother and maybe watch a movie." I confessed. It's probably because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Gemma. I know what parties lead to. People knowing who I am and where I come from and how much money I have, that eventually leads to drama which eventually ends with me in tears. "Nonsense Aurora. You're going! We need a girls night. I know, we had a girls day but I just want to bond with the girl my brother is madly in love with." Now that made the heat rush to my cheeks. "Don't worry, everything will be fine and we're going to have so much fun." I guess there's no way out of this. About what after seemed like hours Gemma and I were finally dressed. Even though I dressed up multiple times for multiple occasions, this time felt different. I felt like my true self. It wasn't me wearing something that cost more than a house  or getting my hair and makeup professionally done by someone who is paid to cake the hell out of my face. Instead, this was me in a beautiful dress picked out by someone who means a lot to me and me with my everyday makeup that showed off more of my natural beauty as I like to say. I felt confident and proud of myself. I didn't need any of this fancy shit to make me happy. I just needed people who would love me just as much as I love myself right now. Gemma and I were just about ready to leave when she insisted that we took pictures in her backyard by her rose garden. Being a sucker for roses I couldn't resist. She told me that she was going to find her camera and bring it out and insisted that I go and wait outside. I informed her that I could just go see Harry before I leave, but she only informed me that he was out doing errands for their Mom. My heels clicked against the hard word floor I took long strides across the long hallway leading me to her backyard. My eyes glued to the ground as I opened the door leading to their garden only to see the one who I loved the most staring right at me with a huge grin on his face and a bouquet of roses in his hand.

————————
Yeah..I'm very sorry for my absence. I'm extremely grateful for all your love and support! 30K reads!!!! I love you guys and thank you guys for reading my story. You guys deserve the world.

Btw school just ended like couple days ago and I'm finally on summer break! I maybe going to another country on vacation! What are you guys going this summer?