Chapter 5: Friend

Harry's P.O.V.

   She wanted to take me around town? But why? Did she feel sorry for me, or did my words actually made her feel something for me. All these thoughts surrounded my brain as Aurora just stood there looking at me. I looked up slowly as she spoke up, "I just want you to be comfortable, since you are new here". I nodded, at least I won't be confused when I have to do errands.

I went up to my room, to come across a bag that had some descent clothing that I had been given. It wasn't much, just a t-shirt and some jeans. Plus, I already had my shoes on. I assumed that Aurora was in here room because I could here her rumbling through her drawers I suppose.

Her room wasn't directly next to mine. There's about 5 rooms upstairs. They were all arranged in a circle, with the staircase in the middle, her room was diagonal of mine. The bathroom was down my left, two rooms from the family room.

I sat on my bed, as my mind drifted to my Mum and Gemma. God, how I missed them.

Aurora's P.O.V.

I scrambled through my closet, lookung for a nice outfit to wear. Believe me, I don't dress up a lot, I dress to look descent not to look like someone who's rich.

I reached over to find one of my favorite black shorts with a black and white t-shirt. I took out my converses, and set them to the side. I brushed my hair and put it in a neat bun. I didn't bother to wear makeup, and honestly I didn't care.

I sprayed some perfume on, and grabbed my side purse, that contained everything I needed and headed towards Harry's door. I knocked about twice until I saw a curly headed boy appear wearing a plain white t-shirt and some jeans, with those white sneakers he had on since he came.

I looked up and nodded at him. He smiled shyly before I grabbed his hand heading towards the staircase. I took out my phone and gave my mom a quick text saying that I needed to go to the store and I needed help so I'll take Harry.  If I told her the truth, she'll freak.

And I couldn't handle another outburst.

"So, I think that we should take the Car? or should we take the Limo?" I questioned.

He looked at me, like he was shocked.

"Y-You, have a Limo?" He mumbled. "Yeah, but, we don't- " "The car is fine, sorry" he apologized. "Uh, alright."

"We stepped into the Car, as I got in the front seat. I started the car and turned on the radio. It was Katy Perry's "Dark Horse", I quietly hummed along as we drove. I look to my right to see Harry looking completely uncomfortable. "Hey" I whispered. "You don't have to be uncomfortable around me Harry, you can think of me as a friend".

He just sat there until he mumbled, "Thank you, for being my friend".

I smiled.

2 hours Later

I honestly had the best time with Harry. He was so cheeky, which shocked me at first and he had some really corny jokes that made me smile everytime. We went shopping for a while, visited some local stores, some parks etc, until I decided to buy Harry some clothes. Of course he denied but I did anyways, and me being me, I updated his styles A LOT. I felt something in me that made me feel loved? Maybe. It was nice to have a real normal, non fake friend.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I have one last place, I want to take you to. It means the world to me." I looked at him as he nodded and smiled.

We soon drove off.

Soon we got out of the car and headed down a nice garden, I smiled as I remembered me and my Dad walking down here eating hot dogs, or ice cream or whatever just having our weekly conversations. Harry seem to notice my expression and he smiled.

"My Dad and I used to come here once a week, just to let everything go, you know just to relax and have fun." I began. "But then, he had to go for good, my mom didn't love him anymore, so he left saying it was better for me but it honestly wasn't".

Harry looked so concerned as he rubbed small circles on my arm. "I'm sorry, nobody should go through something like this". I sighed. "Ever since he left, I stopped coming here, I only come probably once a month, sometimes not at all."

"What about you? Where is your family?"

I questioned and I swore I could see Harry's eyes soften as he looked down.

"Erm, I don't t-think, uh, I'm ready to talk about it".

I nodded sympathetically.

"You know it's really nice to have a true friend, I'm sick of these stuck up snobs, they probably just use me for my money. You're different Harry, you're special".

Harry's P.O.V.

"You know it's really nice to have a true friend, I'm sick of these stuck up snobs, they probably just use me for my money. You're different Harry, you're special".

My heart literally dropped with joy. I felt loved. I actually had a friend. She called me special and thought I was actually friend worthy. She was special as well and quite beautiful. Wait what? Am I falling for her already? Keep it together Harry.

Wow, I actually had a friend. Maybe this Maid thing wouldn't be so bad.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Hi there, here's chapter 5! I'm thinking about making a new fanfic but I'm not sure. If you have any ideas just comment.

Thanks so much for the support xx.