33

Jaeun's POV

" Heart raced fast , Its all because of you. "

I heard the title song for my debut but when I tried to open my eyes , a cloth seemed to be covering my vision.

That's when I realised my hands and legs are tight ip too and that's when I know that I have to act as if i'm still not awake.

I heard a laugh at the background.

A presence is nearing me , I can feel it and it doesn't seemed to be a good sign at all.

He untangled my eye band and my vision became clear again.

Wait.

My vision became clear again.

It means I didn't act as if I'm asleep , it means he realised i'm awake , it's means I-

" Jaeun-ah , " He called out to me and I realised he looks two times older than my grandfather which is really creepy.

He looked as if he hasn't slept for like ten years.

He walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulder and I just want to ask if his an octopus cause his hands are slimy.

I looked over at the table and realised he has been playing with slime the whole time.

I'm just speechless.

" I've been a huge fan of you for a really long time and I even stole your worksheet. " My eyes widened , so that's where my missing worksheet went to.

Because of him , I was framed by my teacher as she said that I didn't do my homework and threw it away on purpose.

" I know how good of a student you are. " I almost slapped him when he placed his hand on my head.

The temptation sure is strong.

" I was a teacher at your school. " My ears was shocked , my eyes was shocked , my brain was shocked , every inch of me was shocked.

More like disgusted.

" Do you remember Mr Ryu ? " He asked.

Honestly , I've never heard of his name before neither have I ever seen him before. Maybe because my school is literally so huge and there's so many teachers around.

" Finally you've grown into a mature lady and I can marry you now. " He said as he gave me a cheese ring.

I mean I would eat it but I wouldn't wear it.

But marry ?

That's worse than disgusting.

I'm like one quarter of his age and he wants to marry me ? I'm sorry but he can be my great-grandfather and I wouldn't even be shocked.

" Plus our age gap isn't that big , I turned 72 this year and you turned 21 this year. " He said as he walked around me in a circle.

" What do you want to wear for our wedding ? and who do you want to invite ? I was thinking just a private one , just us two. " I nearly vomited out all the fats that is stored in my stomach.