keysha & Raquel 2

“So what's up, you down or what?”

"I mean, I guess I could give it a try"

Raquel spoke nervously.

“Alright then, I got you girl. Once you start, you gone be real comfortable.”

"Naw, once that money start flowing then I'll be good" Raquel corrected her.

“Yes girl and you about to drop in a couple months, it's on and popping then. We really gonna be rolling in dough, Just wait you'll love it girl. First you have to met the boss, Tim. He a big light skinned nigga. He cool but don't give him no attitude or play with his money. He will find all the good parties for us. To bad you can't drink right now but everything gone be fine.”

Raquel smiled unsure but hoping Shante wasn't fronting on her. She knew Quan would kill her if he was alive. But if he was alive she wouldn't even have to think about doing what Shante advised. She wouldn't even be hanging with bitches like Shante if Quan was alive.

Later that day

"You ready girl?"

Shante parked at suez motel on 8 mile and ryan.

"Why we at a hotel?" Raquel asked.

“Because this were he wanted us to met him.”

“ I'm not sure about this shit.”

"Naw it's cool, He sensitive about bitches knowing were he live and shit, we never meet up at houses and shit. If it's not the hoe house, it's the hotels. Get use to it girly.”

Shante and Raquel walked until they made to Tim's room. Raquel blew out her breath as Shante opened and entered the hotel room. Raquel looked over seeing Tim, sitting in one of the chairs provided. He was so big she was surprised he was able to fit in the chair.

"That's the girl?”

Tim studied Raquel body, looking her up and down. Shante nodded her head,

“Yep that's her, told you she was Sexy.”

"Indeed she is, come here" Tim instructed.

Raquel nervously walked up to Tim.

“Spin around for me baby.”

Raquel did as so. Tim grabbed a glass of Patron handing it to her.

“Loosen up baby.”

“She can't drink, she pregnant"

“Oh really, you don't look like it.”

"I told her that, see girl you good."

“Go head baby, Take your clothes off.”

Raquel looked up at Tim.

“Right now?”