keysha & Raquel 2

Chapter four

6 months later- January 2012

Raquel Jordan

Raquel looked over seeing Six month old Quante crying in his crib. She picks him up pulling her shirt up preparing to feed him.

"Girl why you even breast feed, you know you titties gone get saggy" Keysha said. laughing a bit.

“Because I'm trying to get all this baby weight off, it's like as soon as I had his ass my body blew up.”

“Girl by like ten or twenty pounds you not that big.”

"I'm big enough, besides I'm trying to get this belly gone.”

Keysha shook her head, wondering why Raquel was so obsessed with keeping her body right. She really wasn't that bad looking. She wasn't overweight or obese, she had stomach and a little hang over on her side but other then that her hips and thighs were on point.

"Shit give me some of your good meat, I could use it" Keysha said teasing Raquel.

“You can have it, with yo little ass”

. "Look Raquel just come to the gym, with me more often. We could get a trainer and workout together."

“ Okay and who gone watch Quante?”

“ Maurice can watch him for a couple hours. Girl with the money you making you can hire a babysitter. No excuses girl if you want to drop that wait you have to work,"

Keysha slapped Raquel ass playfully. Keysha was average built, like a track runner. She had a peach ass, with small but noticeable hips. her waist was slim and her breast was small but she was okay with the body she had. Working out at the gym was just a hobby she enjoyed but never personal.

"Okay I'll see what I can do girl"

Raquel put Quante back in his crib after he calmed down.