Chapter 11

"What's going on?" Jeff asked worriedly as he and the rest of his friends, excluding Donnie, stopped walking when they saw Donnie's parents, and Hannah and her parents rush out of the house and straight towards the Baker's car. "No time to explain! Just, everyone pile in and we'll explain on the way." Hannah's mother spoke quickly. Not questioning anything, the others rushed towards the car as well, piling in as best they could by some people using laps as seats.

"So, what's going on? Where's Donnie?" Jessica asked after a few minutes of silent, tense driving. Hannah glanced between her parents and Donnie's parents. "I don't really know. All I know is that he left at some point in the middle of the night last night to go take care of something." Hannah answered simply. Getting slightly confused, no one asked anything more as the car kept going to the desired location.

"So, this is where you guys really work?" Hannah asked as she and her friends admired the large white building that they had just entered. "Yeah. This is the building where all the tech stuff behind Shield takes place." Mr. Jensen replied. "Tech stuff?" Alex asked curiously. "Locating, camera stuff, research, really anything involving computers." Mr. Baker summarized. "Cool!" Zach commented as everyone followed the adults through the building.

Knowing they'd be questioned about the unauthorized teens with them, the Jensens and Bakers started coming up with what to tell their boss when they confronted him about the matter at hand.

"Agent Coulson." Mrs. Jensen greeted when they approached their boss. "Agents." Phil Coulson greeted the group. "What brings you here, with all these kids?" He asked them. "We are friends of Donnie Gill, Mr. Coulson. And we know about him. But you can trust us to keep his secret, along with keeping anything else here a secret." Hannah told the man, all her friends nodding in agreement as he glanced between them. "Well, if Mr. Gill trusted all of you enough to tell you about his secrets, then I trust you too. That boy's a nice kid." Agent Coulson said with a small smile. "Right, so, what brings all of you here now?" The man asked, getting back on topic. "Donnie snuck out and left at some point during the middle of the night. We think it has something to do with some Hydra agents that confronted him yesterday. But we do have a lead on where Donnie may be headed. Maribel Del Mar." Mrs. Baker explained. "We have to hurry then. We want to find him before Hydra does." Coulson said as he started walking, gesturing for the others to follow him.

"Is there anything we can do, Mr. Coulson? We really want to help find our friend." Sherri asked politely after the man had lead them into a large computer room. "I supose there is one thing you kids could do. How about using this computer to search for anything that might lead us to Mr. Gill?" Coulson suggested as he lead the group of friends over to a desk with a decently large computer. The friends agreed as they all surrounded the computer and started to search for any leads to where Donnie would be.

"I think we found something." Zach said aloud, getting Agent Coulson's attention as the man walked over to the desk, seeing an image of a ship trapped in ice pulled up on the computer. "Maribel Del Mar. Anchored in the Port of Casablanca. It's a privately owned cargo ship." Mrs. Jensen said as she also came over and looked at the computer screen. "Supposed to cast off this morning but didn't. It's frozen in ice." Agent Coulson added, looking at the screen. "Ice berg in the Middle East? Gill's not subtle." One agent commented. "Trip, how long till you can have the bus in the air?" Coulson asked the agent that made the comment about Donnie not being subtle. "15, tops." Agent Trip replied. "You heard him. You got 15 minutes to gather your gear." Coulson ordered. "Excuse me, but Gill wasn't hard to track. If Hydra are looking, they'll find him." Another agent pointed out. "The asset said Hydra would be ready to take him out if they couldn't capture or recruit him." Mrs. Baker said. "Which is why we have to beat them to it." Mrs. Jensen said. "I'll coordinate from the bus. Down to 14 minutes. Let's get moving." Coulson said. Everyone stood from their seats and headed to leave the room. "What about us?" Skye asked, stopping Coulson before he fully left the room. "You kids can come. But you'll stay on the bus with me and out of danger." Coulson told the group before leaving to gather his things, the group of friends sharing looks before getting up to follow Agent Coulson.