Chapter 10

As we walked back to our room the halls were buzzing with excitement. I tried to suppress a laugh, but I ended up snorting then lost the battle. I was laughing like a maniac, and Emma joined me. Once we calmed down, we realized everyone had stopped and was looking at us.

"Sorry, It's just. you guys have no idea what you're in for. Training is hard, and you can't get out of it by complaining about cramps. You train for the whole time, no matter what. I puked my first day of training, and I still kept training for two hours after that. It was great." I let out a long  sigh, remembering all of the great memories from camp. "Anyway, it's just funny how oblivious you all are. We should be getting back, I need to get ready for the meeting." They looked at me funny while Em just nodded still trying to stop laughing. "Race you Em!" I took off running down the hall, I ran as fast as I could. When we finally got there, we grabbed our workout outfits. I pulled my hair into a simple pony tail, and Em put hers in a braid.

 I pulled my hair into a simple pony tail, and Em put hers in a braid

We said goodbye to the girls and headed down to the meeting. When we got there, I was surprised how many of us there. There were almost a hundred kids there. 

"Hey guys what's up!" I ran over to some kids I knew from camp. "Eliza, girl how you been! You were supposed to call me!" She chuckled.

"That would be easier if you would stop breaking your phone." Em laughed at this as she walked over. I just crossed my arms and pouted. 

"Come on, Lexia lets get the meeting started." Em was right.  I let out a loud sigh.

"FALL IN!" I yelled over the crowds. Instantly, every person there was standing in lines.

"At ease, I'm Emma, but you probably know me as Alpha. This is my sister Alix, who is also the Luna. I'll be taking you out one by one, while Alix talks strategy. We'll go alphabetically by last name. Please sign in on this sheet, name, age, rank, strengths, weaknesses. You know the drill. The paper is charmed to alphabetize the names, so that won't be an issue. Let's get started!" She clapped her hands together and the lines started moving person by person to sign in. After they did they sat down in a chair. Once everyone was signed in, Emma called out the first name. 

"Jillian Acklands, you're with me first. The rest of you Alix will explain everything." Everyone turned to look at me. 

"okay, here's the plan." I explained how they would all become squad or activity leaders. They would start training the other kids, while Emma and I trained them. Now we just needed a battle strategy.

"What if we came from the mountains, but sneak in and attack from the lava pits?" Someone suggested. We discussed different strategy's as Emma took people out. Eventually, we decided that our best option was to sneak around from the mountains, through the lava pits, and into the forest. Emma would lead that group. I would take a group through the cliffs, a third group would attack head on. Everyone else would protect the flag. Except for Natasha, she would sneak in and knock out their scout. Then, she would morph into the kid, and give the body to Eliza who would go hide and sit with the body, keeping the kid quiet if they woke up. After Infiltrating their camp, Natasha would meet me and my team and lead us to the flag and back to our side. 

"Now, we just have to train around seven hundred kids. In two weeks. Easy peasy, lemon squeasy." Emma said.

"This is going to be about as easy as squeezing a whole lemon into your eyeball." I replied. As we walked back to the dorm, I filled her in on the strategy. After that we put the whole school in groups of twelve. We mixed skills, sectors, and personalities to get the best results. When we were done, I checked the clock. It was already four am. My alarm went off in fifteen minutes. Em sighed as we got ready for our first day of training. 

Hey guys what do you think so far? I'm going to be busy soon, so I may not be updating as often as you or I would like. Some of my friends at school are going through a hard time and I need to be there for them. I will update as soon as I can but I'm not sure when that is. Thanks for reading!