Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

HI!!! *waves at you like a crazy person on sugar* Okay so I'm the new author of this book because  snackaroni11 couldn't write it anymore. Everything up to this point is her work. Everything after this will be my work. I know it's weird to have a book randomly changed from one author to another, but work with me please. I'm going to try my best to make this a book you will want to read, it just might take some time. Here it is:

After the barrack inspections and the tour of camp, we ran the kids through the lava pit, mountain climbing, tracking, and swimming tests. We taught Mathias all the tricks we knew to get better at them. He was a natural, he was almost as fast as Em on her first test. We ranked them based on their scores, plus how they treated the other kids. After we ranked them we took the list to Camilla's office. She ran up to us and gave us a group hug.

"Girls, you were supposed to visit!" She pouted at us. I laughed.

"Does this not count?" Emma asked.

"Did you just re-rank my entire camp again?" She asked with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

"Of course we did, you had a stuck up jerk running squad 1, and a sweet smart girl as the lowest rank. That's not the way it's supposed to be here's the list." I handed her the rankings. She pointed to Mathias' name.

"This isn't one of mine."

"You're right, he's one of mine. This is my half brother Mathias. Can you take him, Dad just stepped down, and you've seen what he can do to a kid." She nodded grimly.

"I was in your dorm, I've seen the scars. No kid deserves that. Of course he's welcome here. Anything for my favorite cousin." I smiled, remembering my days at camp.

"Thanks Cami, he's all yours in just a second. I want to say goodbye. Matty, follow me." Em stayed with Cami working out all the details of him staying and the battle with SpiritClaw. I took Matty to the lake, and I prepared to say my goodbye's. He spoke first.

"You have to leave now don't you."

"Yeah, I do." He looked sad for a moment.

"Okay, but you promise you'll be back for my birthday."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I ruffled his hair. "Be good for your Aunt Cami okay buddy." he grinned at me.

"Of course, she seems really cool."

"She is, She's the best." I gave my little brother a hug as a single tear ran down my face, I wiped it away before he saw it.

"Bye Matty, I'll see you soon ok." He smiled at me, which only made me feel worse for leaving him here, all alone. I know how hard boot camp can be, I wouldn't bring him here so young if I could help it. I wouldn't bring him here at all.

"Bye Lexi, I'll miss you." I gave him one last hug.

"I'll miss you too bud." I walked him back to Cami, and Em and I left to go back to SpiritClaw.

We got back just in time for spells to start. We went through the rest of our schedules and we went to go talk to Natasha during our free periods. We walked up to her office, and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Em and I walked in to see Natasha sitting behind a desk in a big spinny chair. She did the classic villain spin, Drumming her fingers together.

"Now that that's over, hey girls what's up." She looked very at ease in the big office.

"We have two things to talk to you about. One we're sisters, and were wondering if you would let us move into the same dorm room." Em started of. I picked it up from there.

"Two, I'm guessing you've heard of The Blessed of Ares. We would like to set up a battle us vs them. To test our fighting and defence skills." She thought for a moment.

"I don't see why you can't be in the same dorm, all your stuff should be moved to White Phoenix dorm, by the time you get back. As for the fight, I loved going to boot camp, that's why we have those classes. I think a fight would be a great idea. Who runs camp these days, do you know?"

"Camilla Olympia." Em and I answered in sync. Natasha laughed.

"I'll call her up, work out the details, and I'll announce it over the intercom later. You girls can just go do whatever, dinner's at 6, but you don't have to come if you don't want to. Love the matching dresses by the way." She smiled at us.

"Thanks, we'll be heading back to our dorm now." we answered in sync again, and walked out as the three of us laughed. Em and I touched our necklaces and out fancy dresses changed into day clothes.

Cool fact of the chapter: if you use a "q" instead of a "p" the emoji is trying to lick it's nose see:

 =q

=p

Vote which one you think is the coolest! if you want to that is.

Bye!