Chapter 3

"Hi, my name's Faith. I'm Nat's wolf." Then, our mailbox walked in.

"Schedules! Ashley, Brittney, Jade, and Alix." We all stared at each other for a moment before Natasha spoke up.

"Girls this is your mailbox, Peyton." I stepped forward.

"I'm Alix, this is Jade, Ashley, and Brittney." Peyton handed out our schedules.

We all had the same schedule Potions, Agriculture & Biology, Spells, Self Defense, Fighting, and two free periods. I decided to unpack my stuff by the time I was done it was almost 6:30.

"Girls if we want to get to breakfast we need to start getting ready. I have outfits if you want to all sort of match."

"That would be awesome!"

Once we were all ready to go, we headed out and Brittney accidentally ran in to another girl in the halls

"Are you Okay? I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"I'm fine, Thanks though. I'm Gianna."

"I'm Brittney and this is Ashley, Jade, and Alix." we all waved as Brittney introduced us.

"Hi, are you guys headed to breakfast too?" Gianna smiled.

"Yep wanna walk together?" Jade asked.

"Sure!" We all headed down hall after hall until we made it to breakfast. We got there and grabbed some food. Looking around, I spotted a table with only three or four people sitting at it. I walked over and the girls all followed me.

"Hey, Can we sit here?" I asked as four faces turned to look at us. They seemed to be assessing our outfits.

"No, you guys aren't cool enough to sit here." A girl with long golden blond hair and startling green eyes said. I'm going to call her Blinky.

"That's ok I wasn't asking anyway!" I smiled as I sat down. "Hi I'm Alix, this is Ashley, Brittney, and Jade." Blinky looked shocked that I would sit down against her will. The girl to her right had short brown hair, light blue eyes, and was wearing a neon pink shirt. She looked impressed. I decided to call her Pinky. The boy sitting next to Pinky had messy dark brown hair and had the same light blue eyes. He looks like a Clide to me, very shy. On Blinky's other side was a tall girl with jet black hair and dark blue eyes. She seemed to be bored. I shall call her Inky, I thought to my self.

"I dub thee Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clide." All the girls looked at me like I was crazy. Clide however looked mildly impressed.

"I'm Ameer," he pointed at Pinky, "This is my sister Amare, and this is Alianna and Emma." He gave me a shy smile.

"I prefer Blinky to Alianna." I said, Ameer started chuckling before getting a dark look from Blinky. "Hey, Blinky back off my new friend." She gave me her best death glare. "you know compared to my uncle Zeus's glare your's looks like a toddler who just got candy." Amare started to laugh with her brother. Emma spoke up.

"Oh, so your Alix Ritner then. I'm Emma Swan, My dad's Poseidon."

"Hey, I haven't seen you since, well my mom's funeral." the mood darkened for a moment, but I shook off the feeling of tears. "It's so good to see you again." I said with a bright smile.

"You too, so how are the Amazons, last I heard you were almost dying every day." She smirked at me.

"Yeah well, what can I say. I didn't have a single day where I had less than three challenges. For two years straight, don't you just love the rush of adrenaline you get when your about to die?" I held my serious face for about three seconds before we both burst out laughing.

"You really did go insane." Jade said while shaking her head. I grinned at her as everyone except Blinky burst out laughing.