twenty two

Harry's pov

"Listen I understand that you're not really sure what's going on, but fuck I'm so sorry your associated with me at all. I'm a screwed up person, okay? My suggestion to you would be to leave now while you can. Things are only going to get worse for you, no matter how hard you try to make everything rainbows and puppies it won't and never will work. So just stay away from me." I push myself up from the ground, until a small hand grips my wrist.

"Why do you keep trying to make me stay away?" her voice is soft, like sweet silk. I breathe in preparing to tell her she needs to stop. When I turn to her and look into those shining brown eyes, I crack like a woman's vagina giving birth. I allow a beautiful thing to be born, and that beautiful thing may just be us.

"I just don't want you to end up getting hurt, I have a history of destroying people. I don't want you to fall into that never ending line." My voice cracks at the end of the sentence, causing her to stare into my eyes, making sure I'm not bullshitting her. "I'm done with all the childish shit, trying to scare you. What is wrong with me?" I shake my head, "I'm not to good at this if you can't tell but I want to try, okay?"

"Stop asking if things are okay." I nod, she's right I know things will be okay and it's reassuring to know she believes it too.

"I can't help it, I know before you haven't been okay. I want you to be happy, and I guess I put it in my brain that I could make you happy. I caused the opposite." I've always been like this, beating myself up for everything. Well after all nearly every time whatever the situation is would end up being my fault one way or another.

"Stop that. I know what you're doing, I do it too. You're thinking everything is your fault, correct. Don't tell me that isn't what your think because I can just tell by the look on your face. I used to stare in the mirror and memorize the way my face looked as I thought, so I would know how to make it so no one will ever know what I'm thinking, and guess what it works perfectly. Freaky right? I'm that desperate to hide everything about myself from people that I obsessed about my facial expressions." She heaves trying to catch her breath from her short rant.

I don't say anything, I just stare at her. Studying her face, god she is so beautiful. Without thinking the words slip my mouth, "Your so perfect." she stares at me.

"No. No I'm not perfect."

"Yes you are."

"No, no ones perfect." Stubborn, I like it.

"But you are." I smirk awaiting her comeback.

"Harry." her eyes narrow at me.

"Shannon." I narrow mine, giving her the same look.

I gain an award winning harry eyeball, "Stop that." she sneers.

"Get in the car Shannon, before I drag you in there myself. Trust me you wouldn't want that." My lips pull up into a smile. No answer, she just sits there staring forward. "Alright, you asked for it." I stand and grab hold of her arm pulling her upwards into my chest. She struggles at first but soon gives into me and allows me to place her into the passenger seat. A smug grin is painted across my lips as I sit in the drivers seat. I would be good this time I would show her I know how to love.

"Now what?" I could feel her eyes glaring at my face.

"We drive."

(AN: short i know but hey i havent updated in forever, so fuck off. :) i love you guys lol even though im obviously an asshole. but at least im the one getting all the action with this "suck my ass" bullshit. eyyy anyways i dont think anyone still reads this lol... of you do tweet me @shlyn44 :D)