Prologue

A/n: Ok, so new book will be starting up fairly soon. I wan't to experiment with doing two books at once...that can only end well... -facepalm-. Anyways this is the prologue of the RWBY fanfiction. Considering the votes for the chapter I had up in my DXD book, everyone voted for a different person, and there was only one vote for each of them, so i've decided that for now (probably forever). Also during the fight you will be wearing the outfit from Injustice 2 and Sub-Zero will be wearing his outfit in MKX when he's meeting Hanzo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n L/n, otherwise known by his alias of Sub-Zero, the successor to Kuai Liang, the previous Sub-Zero. This boy...has been through hell and back, with a capital H. The boy was leading a normal life with his family. His Mother, (M/n) and Father (F/n) and his big sister by three years old. That...all changed when 'she' torched it to the ground. All of it. His big sister, the girl he looked up to and loved with all his heart as she did him torched their village in Mistral. He was just six years old, she was nine. One day, little Y/n and his sister were playing in a nearby forest when they ventured too far out. The two came across two weird stone tablets built within a shrine. One was surrounded by fire, the other ice. Ever since that day, these two siblings would have their lives changed for the worse.

-Present Day-

Y/n wakes up in the temple ready for the day ahead. Today is the day Y/n and Kuai Liang, otherwise knows as his alias Sub-Zero, will battle for the right for Y/n to go to an academy known as Beacon. Thankfully the headmaster Ozpin and Kuai are good friends so it should be no problem. But this will be the hard part. 

Y/n: Just remember what Tomas (Smoke) and Hanzo (Scorpion) taught you. Aim for the knees, he might be expecting that so i'll start with his left arm. Alright...lets do this.

-Time skip after breakfast, to the fight-

You stood in the arena facing away from the grand-master Sub-Zero. The entirety of the Lin Kuei and the Shirai Ryu along with Smoke and...is that...RAVEN??? Well shit then...no pressure...wait is that a camera crew?

Sub-Zero: Are you ready for this Y/n?

Y/n: Yes Grandmaster. As i'll ever be.

Smoke: Begin in 3...2...1... 

FIGHT

Sub-Zero and Y/n immediately charge at each other fists colliding with an icy shockwave that froze half the arena. You both go back around 10 feet and a stare off ensues. You charge at each other again and trade blows. You grab his arm when he leans in for a punch and dislocate the arm and throw him over your shoulder. He recovers quick and lands on his feet and kicks you in the lower abdomen with an ice covered kick sending you flying into a wall, only for you to catapult from the wall and stab him in the shoulder with an ice kunai. 

Sub-Zero: AARGH...I taught you well...