Part 3: The Fight of the Century(Lies, Probably)

It's time for the fight with Pyrrha!!! WooHoo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms.Goodwitch: The winner will be determined by whoever's aura drops into the red first. Are you both ready

Both:Yes

Ms.Goodwitch: Very well. The match will begin in 3...2...1...

FIGHT

A/n: Play the music!

Pyrrha immediately jumps from her starting location and charges you with Milo hoping to surprise you. You easily ice-slide underneath her attacks and slash her thigh with an Ice-Dagger taking her off guard, to the surprise of all the student, draining her aura a bit.

???:Nobody's ever even HIT Pyrrha in this school!!! 

Pyrrha:Seems like I underestimated you Sub-Zero. I won't in future.

Sub-Zero stays quiet as she takes a defensive stance and does the 'bring it' taunt. You happily oblige and charge with an unfathomable amount of speed. Pyrrha smirks slightly, and charges and stabs the spear into you, except it was an ice clone. She stabs it and it freezes her entire body, again leaving the students in shock. You punch the ground and form an ice cloud where you stood knocking Pyrrha backwards breaking the ice, and charge at her with an ice elbow and collide with her face sending her into the wall. Her aura then goes into the yellow and she hasn't hit you once yet. Pyrrha charges out of the crater in the wall as do you, she slides underneath you and throws Milo at you which you freeze in mid-air, grab it and hurl it back at her, she tries to use her semblance: Polarity, to direct it back but it wouldn't work, it canceled her Semblance out due to your ice surrounding it, it again colliders with her. At this point she's extremely surprised as is everyone in the room who looks on in utter disbelief. 

The Pyrrha Nikos, is getting destroyed by Sub-Zero.

Pyrrha charges at you and attempts to bash you with her shield, you effectively dodge all the attacks, she throws her shield at your feet and hits you ankle, knocking you off your feet, she then throws her spear and shield at your fallen from only for you to teleport behind her, stab her with your ice sword, turn her around and teleport behind her freezing form, and dropkick her, breaking the ice and the sword embedded in her stomach (Aura protects from fatalities). Her Aura is barely above the red and yours is just under the Green, she stands up shaking, still clutching her weapon ready to charge. You merely create an ice clone and fling it at her, which she dodges with ease, only for an ice hammer to collide with her. In the distance you can all hear a girl screaming "FUCK YEAH!!! BREAK HER LEGS...wait".

Pyrrha gets back up clearly disorientated and shaky, everyone, including Glynda is shocked. Pyrrha Nikos is about to be defeated for the first time in history! And by no other than the legendary Sub-Zero. You walk towards her, than jogging, than into a full on sprint, creating and breaking ice under your feet. Stopping in front of her until you slam your fists into the ground and this happens: