Part 2: Introduction

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Present Day-

You are currently on a Lin Quei bullhead traveling to Vale, more specifically Beacon Academy. There you will meet the headmaster and his associates, along with the students, although you aren't exactly excited by that part considering Thomas is constantly teasing you about getting a girlfriend. Whenever he does you either freeze his mouth shut or Raven gives him a death glare, both equally effective. Accompanying you on this trip is of course, Kuai, Raven, Thomas and Hanzo. These four are the only family you know that's still there...besides her. You have no doubt she'll reveal herself soon enough. About two hours into the journey you finally see the picturesque view of not only Vale, but Beacon academy with it. The bullhead doors open up to reveal a massive castle, bigger than the Lin Quei and Shirai Ryu temples combined. Everyone traveling with you except Kuai and Raven have their mouths agape in surprise...although your's isn' showing due to the intimidating mask. Waiting for you outside the bullhead doors to reveal two different silhouettes. One could only be described as extremely unique. He looks like a middle-aged man with tousled silver hair and thin brown eyes. He has a light complexion and sharp facial features. Interestingly, he has black eyebrows, suggesting that he may have had black hair when he was younger. He wears shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit mainly consists of an unzipped black suit over a buttoned vest and green shirt. He also wears black trouser shoes and long, dark-green pants. In addition to his cane, his other frequent accessory is a mug bearing the Beacon Academy emblem with what appears to be hot Coffee or Coco. Accompanying him appears to be a middle-aged woman that has very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are bright green and she wears thin ovular glasses. She has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar. She wears a white long-sleeved, pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings. She wears black boots with bronze heels, and a cape that is purple inside and black on the outside. The cut of the cape is stylized to end in flames and arrows, with a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads on the back and she looks highly sophisticated and has a stern look on her face looking directly at you....

Y/n:-Mumbles- Witch...

???:EXCUSE ME?

???:Glynda calm down...technically it is part of your name...Allow me to-

He cuts himself off when he sees Raven Branwen.

Raven: Don't say a word to anybody about this Ozpin...I'm not going to be staying long and I don't want anybody to see me...

Ozpin simply sighs and nods his head sadly. He then turns his gaze towards the rest of you.

Ozpin: As I was saying...My name is Professor Ozpin and I am the headmaster of Beacon academy, this is my associate Glynda Goodwitch. Welcome to my school! I've heard a lot about you Y/n...and seen just as much and I must say I am extremely impressed. You beat THE Sub-Zero. That makes you one of the strongest people in all of Remnant, you know this correct?