Part 8: Sister and Confession

A/n: Finally back home from my holidays in Alicante. Should've went to Benidorm, much better :P, I got lots of Real Madrid shit though so i'm happy. After the shocking reveal of Cinder Falls, or previously Cinder (L/n) being your sister, of course, nobody knows who she is yet, I don't even know how i'm gonna hide Cinder from Y/n yet, but I don't think i'll have them interact with each other until the Dance in season 2, so a long way to go until then. Lets see what this chapter has in store...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Pyrrha: W-well...he said when he was younger before his village was destroyed, he said he had a sister...w-well, he never talks about her much and he never told us anything about her...do you know who she is?

Kuai: He did? Hmm. He does indeed have a sister, probably still does as he has no idea what happened to her, I don't recall him ever telling me a name though...

???:Her name? You want to know her name?

Everyone immediately turns their attention to Y/n standing up, pulling his hood up.

Y/n: Hmph, if you wanted to know, you should've asked me straight up...her old name...Was

Cinder (L/n)

-Now-

Pyrrha: Y-Y/n! You should be resti-

Y/n: I'm fine Pyrrha, my injuries have been healed.

Weiss: Well you should still be here just to be sure!

Y/n: I said i'm fine. If there's one good thing that comes from this semblance, it's that the healing factor is stronger than anyones aura healing them, although it takes some time if my aura depletes. Now as I said, i'm leaving.

Kuai: Y/n, sit down. 

Y/n looks back at Kuai who had a stern look at his face. Y/n turns to Thomas who just turns away, whistling.

Y/n: -sigh- Dickhead. Fine, what do you want me here for anyway?

Yang: You have lots of explaining to do, that's why.

Y/n: Didn't Kuai, Thomas and Hanzo not tell you anything?

Ren: They actually told us quite a lot, but not everything. That we're sure of. Can we ask them?

Y/n: As long as you keep personal things personal, i'll decide what I answer. So, shoot.

Blake immediately turns her attention to Y/n.

Blake: Why did you save my Mom?

Y/n: Your Mom? Who exactly?

Blake: Kali, Kali Belladonna.