Part 9: Forever Falls.

A/n: Ok, Halloween is over, keep in mind that, that was in the future, as in season 2 future. Hence why Sun and Neptune were there. Currently watching Denmark vs Republic of Ireland, 0-0 at half-time, i'm going to be fucking enraged by the end of this chapter if we lose, Irelands doing very good though (Ciaran Clark is a dumb retarded piece of shit and I hope he never captains or plays for the Republic of Ireland for as long as I live)! Lets get on with the chapter though!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

Pyrrha and Y/n were currently asleep in Pyrrha's own bed. Being careful not to disturb them both, Nora and Ren were walking towards their own bed to go to sleep. Well...Ren was dragging Nora away from taking a picture of you both cutely cuddling up to each other. 

Nora (Whispering): JUST ONEEEEEEEEEE! Tell me that's not cute!!!!

Ren: -Sigh- Nora...just let them be...

Nora: You're no fun!...Wait, where's Jaune? I thought he was behind you?

Ren: Hm, No. Last time I saw him was when everyone ran away from Y/n after they got caught spying on him and Pyrrha...

Suddenly the door opens revealing a tired Jaune holding a box of something unknown.

Nora: Woah...Jaune, you look tired, whats in the box?

Jaune: Hm? Oh, uh...yeah...i'm tired is all... and it's uh...my...assignment from Professor Ooblecks class! Yeah...but i'm really tired and we all need sleep before the trip to forever falls tomorrow, so lets all get some sleep, Ok?

Nora, still suspicious, but nods anyway, along with Ren who was already in bed. They eventually all succumbed to their individual slumbers, and for the first time in months, Y/n got a peaceful nights sleep without the dream that constantly appears every night without fail. It seemed that being in the presence of Pyrrha had stopped it, but for how long?

-Timeskip-

All of the first years students, along with Professor Glynda Goodwitch, are currently emerging from a bullhead just outside of forever fall.

Glynda: Yes students, Forever Fall does indeed have beautiful scenery, but we are not here for sightseeing. Today, you and your colleagues will gather a certain type of sap, only found in these these trees deep in the forest, for Professor Peach, and I have been tasked with the duty of making sure none of you die during this expedition. You will each collect two jars and come back to this area when you have finished. Any questions? Good. Get to work students!

As soon as she was finished her speech, team CRDL immediately pushed their jars into Jaune and began to walk away. Jaune followed suit, struggling slightly, not noticing that Pyrrha was coming to talk to him. She looked on worried as Y/n eyes her slightly suspiciously as the rest of her own team and team RWBY make their way deeper into the forest. Y/n goes up to approach and confront her.