Part 5: Jaunedice

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. I had a lot of homework and projects to do in the first month of school...kill me now please. Someone end my eternal suffering. Anyways I can't stop my ideas for this story. My Highschool DXD fanfic will be updated later on this weekend...hopefully. It WILL be a lemon, confirmed, due to your voting. Thanks for that by the way. Anyways, ON WITH DA CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Morning, 6 AM- 

-Team JNPR's dorm-

The time is approximately 6 AM when Y/n shoots up from his ice bed in a cold sweat (eyyyyy). He glances around the room to find the sleeping forms of JNPR. He takes a few long breaths in through his nose to calm himself down.

Y/n(thinking): That damn nightmare...again...-sigh-. Might as well get a head start to the day...

Y/n goes into the bathroom and brings in five different coloured outfits besides his normal blue get up.

He quickly takes a shower-taking off his mask to reveal his heavily scarred face beforehand, sighing to himself

He quickly takes a shower-taking off his mask to reveal his heavily scarred face beforehand, sighing to himself. After his warm shower he brushes his teeth. And now he has a dilemma.

Y/n: Red, Orange, Black, Purple or Green? Hmmm. Red for Rage, Orange for Greed, Black for Death, Indigo for Compassion or Green for Willpower...hmmmm.(If you get this reference i'll love you.)

Y/n decides to go for Green to make a good impression. He walks out of his door at 6:30am to the light snores of everyone in JNPR. He decides to leave a note saying he'll be gone for breakfast. Y/n leaves the dorm and makes his way down the halls of an eerily silent Beacon academy...obviously not morning people he thought to himself. He eventually manages to find the cafeteria to find it empty....weird. Only one person behind the desk reading...is that a porno mag? The fuck. AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!

A/n: Are you Deadpool mother fucker? Move along.

As Y/n was about to leave he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns only to be met by Ozpin himself.

Ozpin: You do realise that classes do not start until 8 AM, correct?

He says this smiling lightly.

Y/n: I am not a fool. I merely came to get breakfast when I discovered it empty as you can clearly see.