Fatality: (Lemon)(Part 11 Finale of Season 1)

A/n: PLEASE READ UNTIL THE VERY END, AND ALL AUTHOR NOTES!

A/n: I'm back, Kind of. This was just the final chapter because I was bored. Not back full time just yet (We'll see), but i'm probably getting there. Might do a double upload if at all possible. Hope you all had a good Christmas, New Years, Boxing day or Saint Stevens day then good, I celebrated my 16th Birthday On the 16th January) and are currently having a good whatever you celebrate around this time if anything at all. Without further adieu, lets get roiiigggghtttt into the newwwww -gunshot-. You ain't Keemstar. New and FINAL chapter of this season, Enjoy the sexy bang bang time with my red headed waifu!!!!!...also currently my dog has fallen asleep on my lap so i'm writing with one hand, it's not going well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Five minutes go by as you've changed out of your mission outfit, with only your underwear on. Suddenly the shower stops and the door opens revealing the most beautiful women in the world completely nude in front of you, the bathroom in the background is Pyrrha Nikos smiling sweetly at you.

 Suddenly the shower stops and the door opens revealing the most beautiful women in the world completely nude in front of you, the bathroom in the background is Pyrrha Nikos smiling sweetly at you

Pyrrha: Well, look who's back earlier then expected. See something you like?

Y/n: Oh, hell yeah...

-Now-

Pyrrha drops the towel she was going to dry herself in and immediately pounces into your arms and wraps her own arms and legs around your neck and waist respectively. She bites her lip seductively as she takes your mask off revealing your heavily scarred face. As you were about to look away on instinct, Pyrrha crashes her lips down onto yours, catching you off-guard and knocking you both down onto Pyrrha's bed. You flush red at the site of Pyrrha sitting up on your lap giving you a perfect view of her perfect assets, slightly, but evident enough for Pyrrha to see. She giggles slightly and bends over again and begins to kiss you passionately. 

Whilst this was happening, You and Pyrrha had instinctively began taking off your clothes. First starting with your tops revealing your scarred chest and back, thankfully not as 'unsightly' as you would say, then your face. Eventually you'd both made it down to your boxer briefs after she had taken off your black and ice-blue boots and black ankle length britches. During this, you and Pyrrha were now wet due to the water from Pyrrha's shower, which just made it all the more steamy.