15

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

I waited for Mark outside the toilet as he had to settle his "problem" . Like seriously he wanted me to sit on his lap and the next thing you know , he got hard and had to jack off until he's satisfied .

It lasted for a short while until he walked out of the toilet , looking sweaty . I gave him a stern look while he sheepishly rubbed his nape . We then paced to the elevator when he interwined his fingers with mine .

I glanced at him to see that he's blushing while avoiding eye contact with me . Just seeing that made my heart raced and soon after I became red as chilli . Awkward silence were all around the place , the both of us unable to speak to each other while blushing like mad .

The elevator thankfully arrived as we entered and headed upstairs . Silence was still around us that someone could shout "Love is in the air". The elevator dinged , saying that we're back on the highest floor .

Without looking back , we all dashed straight into our rooms . I flipped out on my bed while squealing like a little idiot . I throw my hands around like a crazy octopus then ran in a circle on the floor for god knows how long .

~~•~~ Mark's POV ~~•~~

I leaned against the door with my hands against my chest , heart thumping louder than a sledgehammer . I shook my head while slapping my cheeks lightly .

Mark , this isn't part of the plan !! Get a grip will you ??!!

~~~ END ~~~