17

~~~ Mark's POV ~~~

Me and Renjun were off to do our mission , which is just driving around our territory to make sure none of our nemesis stood on our property . Even while driving , my mind can't help but drift to Donghyuck .

I felt bad for leaving him behind but I can't afford to put him in danger . I was abruptly interrupted by Renjun who triggered me just by asking this one question .

Renjun : "So how's your mission so far ?? With that boy whom I assumed is Donghyuck ??"

I nervously gulped while trying to focus on the road . Sensing my nervousness , he folded his arms with a smirk painted on his face .

Renjun : "I don't know how long you're gonna make him fall for you but you gotta hurry . We're left with 3 weeks before the deadline ."

Mark : "Don't worry . I got this ."

This got me worried about the future that's ahead of me . Just imagine the heart broken look on his face , it's unbearable . I mentally sighed since I probably regretted taking this mission .

As for his dad , I shipped him overseas so that Donghyuck could peacefully until the day itself . As for the senior who caught me and Donghyuck in the canteen , let's just say he's dead .

I have to kill anybody who stands in my way of being with Donghyuck , even if it means killing his friends . I have no choice , the deadline is in due a few weeks time and Donghyuck has yet to fall in love with me .

I shook those thoughts away and decided to just focus on the mission that's assigned to me and Renjun right now . I halted the car as we both noticed a gang hanging out at the playground , disturbing some little kid .

I quickly got my gun out and got out of the car while quickly heading towards them to teach them some lessons about messing around with people .

~~~ END ~~~