10

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

Once the school bell ringed , I rushed out of class and took a cab home , wanting to avoid Mark . Within a time span of 15 minutes , I arrived home as I paid the driver his taxi fee .

I quickly took out my key and unlocked the door , storming off inside while locking it back . I went to every room and rolled down the blinds and locked every door I set my eyes on .

Then I headed upstairs towards my room and layed down on my bed while breathing heavily . I closed my eyes for a brief moment before opening them back and walked towards the bathroom to have a good shower .

~~~ 45 minutes later ~~~

After my shower , I headed downstairs to cook myself some food which ended up with rice and kimchi. While eating , I set my eyes on every blinds and doors to make sure that they are secured well .

I finished my meal , washed the dishes then went back upstairs . I grabbed my laptop and decided to watch some movies to let time pass by. The first movie I'm watching would be "Inside Out" .

~~~ After about 3 movies ~~~

Finally the movie ended . I was about to select another movie when I get that feeling like I'm being watched . I wanted to shrug it off but that feeling is still there .

I tip toe my way towards the window located in my room . I stopped myself from opening the blinds but there's a part of me that just have to open it .

After what felt like eternity , I opened the blinds to make eye contact with Mark , who's standing right in the middle of the driveway , in front of my house .

It felt like time stopped . Instead of his hard eyes that looked like a glare , his eyes were soft , like he was concerned for me . I snapped out of my thoughts and rolled down the blinds back .

I walked downstairs to the front door and opened it , then stomped my way to him to give him some life lesson . I was this close to opening my mouth when he gave me a bear hug .

And that's when my heart started to beat faster and louder , making the situation awkward .

What's this feeling I'm having right now ??

~~~ END ~~~