25

~~~ Jihoon's POV ~~~

Everyone has already fallen asleep in their respective rooms except me . No matter how many times I've tried to close my eyes to go to dreamland , my brain automatically gives me an image of Donghyuck in my mind .

After rolling around the bed for countless times , I groaned but finally stood up and went downstairs to entertain myself . I just sat down on the couch and started to have a staring contest with the television that's been turned off .

Minutes ticked by when I heard the door creaked , meaning that both Jisung and Sungwoon had just arrived home . The both of them walked towards me while nervously looking at each other .

Jisung : "There's good news , Donghyuck is seen at 101 park with Renjun and their accommodation isn't that far from the park itself ."

Jihoon : "Perfect . We'll start planning tomorrow at 3:30 pm but for now , you both should get some shut eye . Thanks for helping ."

They nodded and immediately headed upstairs while looking like a dead zombie . I chuckled at their behavior then decided to play some games on my phone to buy some time .

~•~•~• Time skip ~•~•~•

I settled down on my bed , finally feeling exhausted . I inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm myself down so that it'll be easier for me to sleep . I then closed my eyes and soon after drowsiness hit me hard as I traveled all the way to dreamland to have some fun 😏 .

We got a looong day tomorrow .

~~~ Renjun's POV ~~~

I loudly groaned while putting a pillow over my ear , unable to block out the disgustingly gross noises coming from the room right beside mine . Basically we had to go back home earlier than expected because Mark unexpectedly got horny during our meeting .

Then the moment we arrived home , he quickly brought Donghyuck to his room and now they're having rough sex considering how I keep hearing skin slapping skin , grunts and moans that are loud enough to terrorize my ears .

I plugged in my earphones and listened to Red Velvet's Peek A Boo and soon after I felt sleepy then closed my eyes while being blessed by Red Velvet's vocals .

I gotta stay innocent !!

~~~ END ~~~