30 ( Prologue )

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

The sun rose up as brightly as ever , giving the room some light . I welcomed the new day by opening my eyes , only to make eye contact with the guy I've loved for my whole life .

Park Jihoon .

He fondly smiled while caressing my cheeks that never fails to send me to cloud nine . I lazily carried myself off the bed for a good few seconds before I made contact with his chest , listening to his steady heartbeat .

It didn't last very long as the alarm clock started vibrating against the nightstand , indicating that it's Monday meaning to say that the both of us have work today . The both of us lazily got up , took some fresh set of clothes from the closet and stride towards the bathroom to shower 🌚🌝 .

~~~ Mark's POV ~~~

The rays of the sun shines through the bars of my cell , signalling me to open my eyes and embrace the light while I still can . I groggily sat up then looked around the cell I've been living in for a good four years , nothing new or extraordinary .

One of the guards then knocked on the cell bars for a good few times until he realised that I'm paying attention to him at the moment .

Lucas : "Your sentence has finally been served . From today onwards , you are free to continue living as a normal human being .... But first you need to shower because you stink ."

With those words being said , he threw some new clothes at me then forced me to the bathroom .

I guess I should start living like a normal person .

{ Time skip }

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

After what felt like hours of getting ready , The both of us are finally decently dressed for work . We then drove our way off in Jihoon's lamborghini , which somehow reminded me of a certain someone's lamborghini a few years back .

I just shook those memories away as I now have a new set of goals to fulfill while I'm with Jihoon . Getting married in a few months time , and visioning ourselves with our kids etched a smile on my face .

It's about time .......

~~~ END ~~~

And with that my readers , I finally can declare that this book has finally ended !! 🙌👏

Just wanna sincerely thank you guys so much for having the time off to read this book since last year . It really means a lot to me even though I've been packed with practices and school .

In the meantime , do read my other books :

"You + Me = ??" ( Lee Daehwi x Bae Jinyoung )

Oh Brothers ( NCT Dream x Pristin's Rena )

Sayonara y'allss !!!