5

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

I'm currently walking on my way to school , dragging myself along since I'm lazy . Thanks to my dragging speed , I reached school probably a minute after the bell rang considering there were students dashing towards their class .

Since I'm a good boy , I quickly made my way towards my classroom even before the teacher came in . I hastily sat down on my seat and took out my English textbook .

Minutes passed by and Mr Jeon came in , making everybody stand up to greet him . He greeted back and said something about a new student but I decided to close my eyes because I'm freaking exhausted .

Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side as somebody threw a crumpled paper at me , alerting me up . I opened my eyes to see Mr Jeon along with a new student , I suppose . He wore spectacles and had brown hair , which reminded me of the boy from yesterday .

I silently blushed and giggled at the newly made memory but stopped when Mr Jeon turned to the new student .

Mr Jeon : "Okay Minhyung , you can sit over there ."

He slowly walked over to his seat , which was allocated at the corner of the classroom . Mr Jeon then started the lesson and everybody paid attention to the board . I was in the midst of focusing but felt like someone had their eyes on me .

I turned my head around to make eye contact with the new student . He was staring hard into my soul , very mesmerising . Aishhh ..... What the hell Donghyuck ??!! I shook my thoughts away and focused back on the lesson but from the corner of my eyes , I could still see him staring at me .

What the hell is wrong with this new student ??!!

~~~~ END ~~~