26

~~~ Donghyuck's POV ~~~

I woke up feeling my sore legs preventing me from being able to walk . The events that happened last night replayed in my head and I started to blush as I recalled the events itself .

Mark disappeared once again early in the morning . I mean , doesn't he feel tired pounding into me so hard that the bed's broken already ?? Nonetheless , I limped my way towards the bathroom to get myself washed up .

After a time span of 20 minutes I have finished showering then proceeded downstairs wearing a new set of clothes . I caught a glimpse of Renjun cooking breakfast so I decided to just wait around the dining table area . He then came holding a plate in his hands and then placed it in front of me .

I sincerely thanked him and proceeded to fill my stomach with this delicious looking set of pancakes with maple syrup all over . Renjun then sat across from me and played some games on his phone . It was silent for a good few minutes until Renjun looked up from his phone to speak .

Renjun : "Soooo , how was last night ??"

I choked hard at the absurd question , Renjun quickly patted my back until I could feel myself being able to breathe again . I decided to just avoid that topic by resuming my eating of food . Thankfully he didn't pester me into answering as he went to the kitchen to whip something up for himself .

The door then opened , revealing Mark who looked all so energetic while I looked like a zombie-ed potato . He proceeded to give me a hug then pecked on my forehead , me immediately blushing afterwards .

It's time to hajima !!!

~~~ END ~~~

I need a writer that would help me write my books while I'm away .

Anybody interested ?? 😊😊