One

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so go easy on me! I'm sorry if this chapter seems a little boring, but it is just a filler. I didn't really want the start of the main plot to happen in the first chapter, and I also wanted to show what Katelyn's life was like before Shawn. I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  My name is Katelyn Anderson. Long story short, my idol/celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes. I post videos of me signing his songs, even though I suck. Other than that, I am just your average 17 year old. I don't have many friends, and I'm not a very social person.

"OMG KATELYN. YOUR LAST VIDEO WAS SOOOOO GOOOD!!" My best friend Ella screamed.

  "Say that again, I don't think China heard you. And it wasn't good at all what are you talking about?"

"DON'T START THIS AGAIN, YOU KNOW I WILL WIN."

  "Whatever."

  And from there our boring day started. We walked to our first class together, and sat down in the back. After a couple of minutes, class started, but I was too lost in thought to pay attention.

  "Ahem. Ms. Anderson? Would you like to answer the question?"

  My face heats up and I look to see all of the class looking at me.

  "I'm sorry sir I wasn't paying attention."

  "I expect you to pay attention in my class from now on."

  "Yes sir."

  After that incident I tried not to lose my focus.

  This is how most of my days went, Ella screaming, me getting yelled at, and just going to class. Welcome to my boring life.