Twenty-Eight

Hey guys! I'd like to recommend my friend MusicalMedley_2004's story. I really like it so far! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn's P.O.V.~
  We walk into the empty apartment, and I let out a sigh of relief.

  "I'm glad to be home," Katelyn announces and I freeze.

  "What?" She asks.

  "You've never called our apartment your home before," I reply slowly.

  "My home is wherever you are," she says.

  She smiles before wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissing me slowly. I lift her up onto my waist and carry her to the bed.

  We lay together, panting, only the sheets covering us. We exchange smiles before nestling in each other's arms.

  "I missed that," I admit.

  "Well it would have been a little awkward with  your sister and parents down the hall," she replies with a scoff.

  We laugh, get dressed, and turn on the TV.

  "Teen Wolf again? Seriously?" I ask.

  "Okay, then Riverdale it is!" She exclaims.

  "Good."

  She changes the TV to Riverdale, and once again I'm confused.

  "I don't get this show either!" I yell.

  "You'd get it if you would just shut up and watch it!" She snaps and I chuckle.

  "I'm sorry," I say.

  "Shush!"

  "Okay."

  "SHAWN SHUT THE HELL UP!"

  We burst out into laughter at her little outburst.

  "Jughead and Archie are hot," she says to annoy me.

  "So am I though, right?" I ask half-jokingly.

  "Sure, we'll go with that," she replies sarcastically.

  "Love you too," I mumble.

  Katelyn knows how jealous I get, and she never misses an opportunity to bring that out. Maybe I could get back at her...

  "Shawn," she says warningly as I run my fingers up her side. "Shawn, st-," her statement was cut off when I started to run my fingers along her thigh.

  Katelyn inhales deeply, and I chuckle in amusement.

  "Ronni is soo hot," I say mockingly.

  Katelyn finally finds the strength to swat my hand away. I giggle at her frustration. Once she lets her guard down I slip a finger into the waistband of her yoga pants.

  "Okay, dude. No," she says before moving my hand away.

  We snuggle up together, and soon fall asleep.

*
Katelyn's P.O.V.~
  When I wake up, I can't help but remember what conspired the night before. I try to fight the smile emerging on my face, but I fail miserably.

  "Someone's happy," Shawn says, scaring me.

  "I didn't know you were awake."

  "Yep," he replies, popping the P.

  He gives me a quick peck on the forehead before going to take a shower. I decide to get up and make some breakfast.

  "We have no food!" I complain as I struggle to find something to make.

  After tons of searching, and Shawn's help, eventually we find some oatmeal. I cook a large batch, and save the extra.

  "Okay, we need to go grocery shopping. Like, today," I announce.

  "Yes, we do," Shawn agrees.

  After we eat, we both get ready to go to the store. I throw on some light makeup, and grab my shoe. Yes shoe, because I have a broken and and only can wear one shoe. We make our way out to the car, and Shawn helps me in. He drives us to the store, and we go inside.

  "Ashley!!" I exclaim when I see a familiar face.

  "Katelyn! Hey! How are you?"

  "Pretty good, you?"

  "Oh, I'm not too bad," she replies with a blush.

  "Omg, Are you finally dating your long time crush?" I ask curiously.

  "Maybe," she replies and her blush deepens.

  "My god, it's taken you and Brian how many years to finally get together?"

  "Five," she replies.

  Ashley and I continue to catch up, while Shawn stands behind us. I tell her about the engagement, and she can't control her squeals.

  "I can't believe you guys got engaged!" She whisper yells because the fans still don't know.

  "Me either," I reply honestly.

  "It feels like just yesterday we would fangirl about Shawn in math class!"

  "Yeah," I say, blushing slightly.

  Shawn chuckles behind us, and Ashley and I say goodbye. Shawn and I continue on to get our groceries.

  "Is that everything?" I ask him as he scans the list.

  "I think so?" He replies.

  We head to the Check out, and pay for our things.

  "So, you fangirled over me?" Shawn asks with a smirk once we make it to the car.

  "Oh, don't flatter yourself," I reply.

  Shawn chuckles knowing that it's true and I just don't want to admit it.

  "Shawn! Don't snap and drive!" I scold him.

  "I'm sorry," he says before putting his phone down.

  When we get home, I try to help put groceries away, but I struggle due to the crutches.

  "I got it," Shawn says before taking the items away from me.

  "I love you," I say with a smile.

  "I love you too Princess," he responds.