Fifteen

Hey guys! Does anyone even read these authors notes? Anyways, I still want to know what you guys think about calling the duet song "Complete". I feel like it is fitting because they didn't actually start writing the song until after they started dating. I also included a song above, mainly because I feel it applies to me and the characters. I apologize for the lack of Shawn's P.O.V. I have been using Katelyn's because she is more affected by what is happening. Sorry for the long af authors note and the short chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katelyn's P.O.V.~
I wake up wrapped in Shawn's arms, and curl up even closer to him.

"Katelyn," he says softly. "You said you were going to school today."

"Ugghhh," I groan. "Do I have to?" I ask in a childish tone.

"Sadly, yes. But your graduation is in four weeks, so just hang in there."

"Fine, but only because you said so," I say, pouting.

I get up to take a shower, and Shawn asks to join me.

"No! You're making me go to school!" I whine.

  I gently push Shawn back on the bed, and run to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Shawn jiggles the doorknob, but can't get it. I burst out laughing, and begin to get ready.

  Shawn drives me to school like usual, but when we say goodbye, he struggles to let me out of the hug.

  "Call me if anything happens," he says.

  "Okay. I love you," I respond.

  "I love you too," he says before kissing me. He hugs me one more time before I head inside.

  Ella greets me, and we walk to our first class together. After that, she walks me to my second class.

  "Ella, you don't even have this class. Did Shawn tell you to walk with me?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

  "Maybe," she responds as she walks away.

  I sigh, knowing Shawn only wants to protect me. Throughout the class, I wonder how worried Shawn is about me. I don't want him to worry, but it shows he cares.

After school, Shawn picks me up. When he sees me, he gives me a big hug.

"How are you Princess?" He asks into my hair.

"I'm okay, I guess," I respond.

He kisses me on the top of my head, and he drives home. When we get home, we decide to work on our duet.

Oh you complete me baby,
You are the missing piece I never knew I needed,
You make me feel whole

We sing in harmony, and smile as the song begins to piece together. We pour out our emotions into the song, and it sounds better than ever before.

  Shawn makes dinner like usual, and we try to keep the conversation light. We enjoys each other's presence, and sit as close as we can.

*
Shawn's P.O.V.~
  Going on tour made me realize how much I love being around Katelyn. Before her, I didn't know I could miss someone so much that there was an ache in my chest, and a constant lump in my throat. I remind myself that soon she will be graduated, and then she can come with me.

  Katelyn and I sit on the couch watching TV. She rests her head on my legs, and I stroke her hair. Before I know it, we are both fast asleep.

  I wake up to a startled, but very late Katelyn.

  "I'm sooooo late!" She complains as she rushes to get ready.

  I get up, get dressed, and drive her to school. She kisses me goodbye, and runs toward the school. I go home and decide to play my guitar.

  First, I strum some chords until I realize that I am playing the song that Katelyn posted herself singing. This is how it all started. She sang "Life Of The Party" and I immediately liked her. She is so amazingly talented, and she is such a hard worker. I admire her determination, and passion.

  When I pick up Katelyn, as soon as she gets in the car I ask, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

  "Not once," she replied jokingly.

  I decide to show her how much I love her by kissing her softly.