Prologue

Nana was an famous assassin from Japan, she is well known as "FemineShooter".

One day she went to a mission, and meet with the CEDEF of Vongola Famiglia. She was attracted how the guys is handsome and good looking.

A year later they decided to get married and have there own life.

After 7 months, Iemitsu, the CEDEF of Vongola Famiglia or the husband of Nana heard a news that his wife is pregnant. He was happy that Nana and him will have a child.

9 months has pass when Nana gave a birth to a cute little boy. At it was crying Nana giggle. "Look anata, His cute," Nana said.

"Yeah, he is. Don't you mind if I name him?" Iemitsu ask.

"un, go ahead anata." Nana said.

"Then I'll name it Ienamitsu." Iemitsu said.

"That's a wonderful name." Nana said and they both smile as the child keep crying.

"Its like the product of our love Iemitsu." Nana said.

"Un," Iemitsu said and smile.

3 years later.

"Ie-kun, come down already. Its dinner time." Nana said.

"Ma-tte Ugakasaan." Ienamitsu said.

In his room.

"Papa, are you ready? Mama is calling for dinner already?" Ie said.

"Yes, my cute Ie." Iemitsu said and smile.

Iemitsu carry a pink box with pink ribbon on it, both him and son sneak to the kitchen to surprise Nana.

When Nana was not looking, Both father and son surprise there Nana.

Nana smile and almost cry when she both of his love once said "HAPPY B-DAY NANA/ MOM" both of them said.

That day Nana was happy, enjoying every moment of her life with his two love ones.

1 month later.

Vongola calls for the help of Iemitsu, they need him. So Iemitsu say his goodbye to his family. But he swear that he will go back home once the work is done.

"Promise you'll come back Papa." Ie said.

"I promise my cute Ie." Iemitsu said with a smile.

He hug his son and wife before leaving.

"I love you Nana, take care of our product of love." Iemitsu said and kiss nana on the lips.

"I love you too anata.Take care." Nana said.

And from that day Iemitsu leave.

2 days after.

Before Iemitsu leave. Nana start to feel headache and feel sick very often. But when Iemitsu was going to work again she doesn't show her beloved husband that she is suffering from headache's and often feel sick.

2 Days later she discover that she is 1 week pregnant. She's already pregnant before Iemitsu went back to work. At first she was happy, happy that she is giving birth again.

"Mama, You look pale, are you ok?" The 3 years old blond cute little boy, with spiky hair and has a blond color eye look at Nana.

"I'm fine Ie. Its just that you will have a brother anytime soon." Nana said smiling.

"Wwwwaaaahhhh, Really? Hehey!! Ie-kun has a little brother." Ie said happily.