Ghost Memory II

3rd Persons Pov

Tsuna was done reading the two letter. He then went to the next letter its from a extreme person.

Dear Tsunayoshi

 EXTREME Tsunayoshi, I never met such an EXTREME person like you. I mean were EXTREME, but your an EXTREME too. You heal and keep everyone safe to the EXTREME even if your going to endanger your own life to the EXTREME. But remember Tsunayoshi, don't worry too much into others, sometimes worried to your self too. 

Sasagawa Knuckle

The Sun that is warm

and bright to heal and

pray and for everyones

safety

When Tsuna was done reading the Extremely letter. He then remember something.

FLASHBACK

When Tsuna was 6, he just turn 6 at that time. 

He was walking on the dark valley with bruises all over, he was been abuse again by some abusive people. He can feel pain all over his body. So all he do was walk and walk until he was home, but on the way he found some man in a formal suit kidnap a girl with indigo hair, pale skin and it looks like that she is like his age. So with no doubt he was to help that girl, but sadly what he can do his only a kid a 6 years old kid. So the result was clear, he was kidnap along with that kid.

When he wake up his in the bed, he can't even move because he was chained up in there. All he can see are some people with lab coat and was holding some things, and specially a syringe. Now when the first syringe was injected on him he scream, and another and another and another until he can't barely feel the pain at all. All he can do is wait until he die, but it never came instead he endure all the pain. Next thing he wake up he was on a cell, he try to move his body but his body feel weak an numb. 

But Knuckle was the one went there and heal his injuries. Knuckle is always go there and heal him to the EXTREME as what Knuckle say. One day he saw the girl, the girl that he try to save at that day. The girl was badly injured, specially her body. Tsuna wants to heal the girl what ever his will, but he don't know how too so Knuckle kindly teach Tsuna.

"To heal someone to the EXTREME. You first need to calm your self to the EXTREME, then lit some sun flames in your hands and focus your peace and calmness to that flame to the EXTREME." Knuckle said, and Tsuna obey as the girl was unconscious lying on his lap.

"When its done, Try to focus your sun flames to persons that you want to heal." Knuckle said, and Tsuna obey then he can see that yellow flames were dancing around him and the girl. The flames start to heal him and the person the girl. But as they are both heal he feel so tired, Knuckle said that it was an effect of too much use of sun flames. 

And from that day, Tsuna and Nagi the girl were always together and became friends along the way. But they both suffer from the place call hell, but thanks to Tsuna and Knuckle sun flames both was always heal. Along the way they meet Mukuro who happens to be the long lost brother of Nagi.

The trio were suffer but always heal by Tsuna and knuckles sun flames. But one faithful day, Nagi suffer too much, her eye was bleeding too much as for Tsuna ofcorse he heal Nagi but he pay the consequences. Nagi was healed but his body became numb and weak, he became more tired and want to pass out. So he did pass out and next thing when he wake up he was on a large room, a room with a large bed, and a fancy room.