About The storm

3rd person's pov.

Ie wake up with the same strong force of mallet. Since the so-called Stupid spartan tutor from hell came he never been have a good sleep.

"WHAT THE HELL REBORN!? ITS SATURDAY!" Ie yelled.

"I know, Later around 8:39 am I will be going to Bianchi house. So I train you right now,before I get there. Now where is the piece of chip that I require to find?" Reborn said.

"Tsk, Its at Dame-Tsuna. I had homework last night so I order that Dame to fin-" Ie said but when cut by a bullet who just pass by inches bitting his face, the bullet slice his left cheek.

"Didn't I told your the one who should find it? I never said that you could order Tsuna for it." Reborn said as his gun was pointed at Ie with smoke coming from it.

Ie gulp, but find it frustrated. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN BEING FRIENDS WITH THAT USELESS! Tsk, " Ie yelled again, despite that he can feel that reborn will shot him again, he doesn't care he need answer to what this stupid infant being friends with a Dame.

Then another smack by mallet was made. "Now, your not going to eat breakfast! As a punishment, you will run 10 laps around Namimori." Reborn said.

"The hell I can do that!" Ie said. But soon did what his told of he'll say bye bye to his head. He then curse some colorful words that he know to the infant.

When Ie came back, he was exhausted and can collapse any moment. He then went to the kitchen but stop along the way when he saw the brunet was doing something.

"HOY,Dame Tsuna get me some water!" Ie said as he sat down on the dinning table. Exhausted, but seeing Tsuna his more frustrated and his hands was itching, want to punch the brunet like a stress reliever.

When Tsuna place the water in the table, Reborn jump towards the head of Tsuna. "Were going Baka-Namitsu. And oh, now I forgot while I'm not here read the book that I put on your desk, I'll gave you a test if fail. You know what will happen?" Reborn said.

Ie just curse the infant. "Probably this is all that Dame fault. I swear I'll make him pay." Ie thought as he storm out to his room. But he curse more and became in a bad mood when he saw how Thick the book.

Curse you Dame Tsuna
Curse you Stupid Infant!

That were the words he says.

As Tsuna and Reborn, They walk towards a wonderful house, no more like a wonderful apartment. When they got there Tsuna rang the bell and the door suddently open revealing a annoyed Hayato.

"WHAT!?" Hayato said in frustration, Making Tsuna shock. But as soon as Hayato saw who it was he literary bow down.

"I'm sorry Tsuna-sama. I'm sorry for my rude introduction, I thought your some random guy. I'm sorry." Hayato said.

Tsuna pick him up and smile. He gives Hayato a No-Everything-is-ok look. "Ciassu." Reborn said.

"Reborn-san. Sis is waiting for you at the living room. Come inside Tsuna-sama. Reborn-san." Hayato suddently become polite.

Then Tsuna gladly walk towards the living room. He must say it was clean an neat.

"Reborn my love. I'm so excited and happy that you can come." Bianchi said as she hug Reborn.

"I'm also happy Bianchi." Reborn reply.

"Tsuna, I heard that Hayato will teach you some sign language. Is that true?" Bianchi ask.

Tsuna gladly nod. But he got his note pad and write something.

[Yes Bianchi-nee. But If Hayato-nii is busy I could just go home.] Tsuna reply.