YouTube

Merida's P.O.V.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Who is it?!" I yelled.

"It's Nicki! Joy isn't here right?" I opened the door and let her in.

"No she's not, why?" I asked curiously.

"I'm just worried about her." She said. I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Can we, sit, for a second?"

"Yeah c'mon." I said and led her to the couch.

"Well, when you guys came over yesterday, I noticed scars on her arms and legs. I didn't know if you knew." She said.

"Yeah, those are approximately a year old. If you want, I'll tell you how she got them."

"Uh, sure, will she mind?"

"No, she tells people all the time. She was in an abusive relationship and never told anyone because she was too scared. So she would come home and supposedly go to bed, then go to the downstairs bathroom and just sit on the floor, and cry, and cut, until all the pain was gone. Well, one day she went a little too far. She came home and headed straight for the bathroom, but Kyle was taking a shower. So she went upstairs. Nobody saw her go up there except for Curtis who was only four at the time. She sat up there, cutting away, relentlessly. . .trying to kill herself. She passed out from blood loss. Kyle was still in the bathroom and Curtis had to go. Joy had left the door open because she figured no one would come up. Curtis walked up stairs and the next thing he said was, "Sissy, sissy? Sissy come back! No Sissy!" he yelled. I ran upstairs to find Joy in a pool of blood. I picked Curtis up and ran down stairs. I called 911 and minutes later EMS came and brought her to the hospital. It was a scary moment, but all she really needed was to get rid of her boyfriend. So, there you have it." I said, crying at certain parts.

"Wow, that's terrible. I'm glad she's ok now."

"Yeah, we all are. Well, we better get going, we have a video to shoot!" I said,  and with that we headed over to Jazzy's house to make our cover for

Diana by One Direction.   At least, that's what Nicki and I decided. It fit the group, Joy used to cut and Nicki had gotten Bulimia from being bullied and called fat. We were excited for today's video because it was our first one.

Nicki's P.O.V.

Today is very special because Fifth Hope, as we like to call ourselves, is doing our first cover on YouTube. Izzy and Merida are going to play their guitars, Joy and I are just going to sing, and Jazzy's going to play the piano. That is, if all goes well. Joy and I had required some encouraging but finally gave in, at the same time we also said that we'd only do it if enough people liked it and not many people hated it.  We were both self conscious because we went through so much, that's why we were the closest out of the group. We felt each others pain, we lifted each other up, we were the glue that held our group together. You could ask anyone in the group and they'd say the same thing. We were all so good together,  meeting Merida and Joy was the best thing to happen to Jazzy, Izzy and I. Although our siblings are celebrities,  it more takes attention away from us and all of a sudden we're forgotten.  Starting this group is going to give us chance to make a name for ourselves, and be just as famous as our siblings,  and give Joy and Merida a chance to become famous.

Jazzy's P.O.V.

Today the girls and I were doing our first YouTube cover. Jade and the girls left to go to the recording studio, so the girls and I had my music room all to ourselves. The girls were going to be here soon, and I was so excited! Being the youngest they never really payed much attention to me, they would let me tag along but only because Jade asked them to. I think they realize now that they may actually like me. Speaking of, they're here!!!!!

"C'mon in guys!" I said excitedly and opened the door. I led them to my music room and let them in.

"What now?" I asked.

"Now we choose a song." Merida said.

"I was thinking Diana would be a fun first try. Merida and Izzy, you play guitar right?" Nicki asked.

"Yes." They both said in unison.

"I play piano." I said proudly.

"We know, and then that leaves Nicki and I, we're just doing vocals. I also think that Diana is a good starting point. Anyone else, how about a raise of hands?" Joy said. I raised my hand and so did the rest of the girls. With that, we got to work.

Joy's P.O.V.

I put my camera on it's stand and pressed the record button. Merida and Izzy began to play their guitars, Jazzy played her piano, and last but not least, Nicki and I began to sing. I thought it sounded amazing, my voice mixed with Nicki's was beautiful, and so were the sounds coming from the guitars and piano. When the video was finished we reviewed it before putting it on YouTube.  We all agreed that it sounded amazing and with that I posted the video. Our fate to be determined by the millions of people who may watch our video. I created our account and channel naming them both Fifth Hope, and with that we left it alone. Tomorrow we would see what people thought of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this update! I'm sorry it took so long. I was very busy, but this week I'm not seeing that I'm on vacation. XD

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
xxLJFxx