Discovered

Izzy's P.O.V.

"Izzy get your lazy butt up!" Harry yelled.

"Ugh, will you just let me sleep for five more minutes Harry?!" I yelled back at my brother.

"No, you need to get up now! You and your friends have an interview with Uncle Simon today to see if he'll sign you! Let's go!" He yelled back.

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot, Harry showed Simon Cowell one of our videos and wants to talk to us about signing onto his record company. The girls and I are so excited! Especially since Nicki and Joy's boyfriends are famous now, and the rest of us have sisters/brothers that are famous, now it's our chance to do it on our own.

Jazzy's P.O.V.

I did not sleep at all last night, which isn't good for me I know, but I was too excited! Jade is still sleeping, lazy butt, I should go wake her up.

"Jade, get up, get up, get up!" I yelled and jumped on the bed.

"Jasmine Alexis Thirlwall I will kill you!" She said.

"No you won't, you love me too much, now let's go this is important!" I said. After a few minutes she finally gave in and after she got dressed we headed out.

Nicki's P.O.V.

Joy and I were already at the recording studio, we had a sleepover at my house the night before and decided to get there early. Our excitement grew and grew every minute that we had to wait.

Mer's P.O.V.

When I arrived at the studio Nicki and Joy were already there, and Jazzy too. No we're just waiting on Izzy.

"Where's Izzy?" I asked.

"She'll be here in a minute, she woke up late I guess." Nicki said.

"Leave it to Izzy." Joy said, and we all giggled.

"Ah, there she is." I said pointing in the direction of which Harry and Izzy were pulling up. Izzy exited that car and Harry drove away.

"You ladies ready?" I asked. Then we all went up to the waiting area, our futures to be decided by one man.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N)

SHORT CHAPPIE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry I'm hyper and overly excited...BAM WHAT?!