Will You Come with Me?

Joy's P.O.V.

I'm so excited! Luke asked me to go to the Billboard Awards with him!!!!! He's really nervous about it, although I keep telling him he has no reason to. I know they're going to be great. Luke has been the BEST boyfriend ever. After my first boyfriend, I didn't trust any guy besides my dad and brothers. Then Nicki introduced me to Luke, I noticed quickly just how different he was from my other boyfriend. He was caring, gentle, and loving. Not to mention he's super cute, that's just an extra. I still can't believe he's mine. . .

Nicki's P.O.V.

So, I'm really excited right now! Not only did Ash invite me, his girlfriend now I might add, to the Billboard Awards, but Luke asked Joy, so I'm going with my best friend and my boyfriend! I'm so happy right now, and to think, this started at Starbucks. . .wow. 

Luke's P.O.V.

The Billboard Awards are in three days. The guys and I are really nervous. I invited Joy to come along with us, she's my good luck charm. I love her so much, and I'm really excited that she said she'd come with me. She is such a sweet, amazing girl. I want her to be mine forever. I don't how or why anyone would ever hurt such a precious human being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Just a short update. Kinda got writers block in the middle...lol