Lukey Pookey

Luke's P.O.V.

Today I'm meeting a friend of Nicki's. She thinks that I'm going to LOVE her, and to be honest I hope she loves me if I love her, I've been searching for the perfect girl for awhile.  I'm very excited for this!

Joy's P.O.V.

Nicki set up a date for Luke and I. I'm so nervous!

"What if he hates me?" I asked Nicki, while simultaneously putting an outfit in front of me and looking at it in the mirror. 

"He's not going to hate you! By the way, that's the one, that outfit right there." She said, pointing to the mirror. It was a 5SOS tee-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and  my neon orange converse. Since the shirt I would be wearing is a tank top I decided to grab a sweatshirt too. I took out my 1D zip-up sweatshirt and put it on. Then I turned to face Nicki and asked, "How's this?"

"He's going to fall for you the moment he sees you." She said, giving me confidence.

"How should I do my hair?" I asked her.

"Just do something simple, like a braided bun or something." She said. "He likes it when girls are simple, and laid back, to be themselves." She said.

"Okay, braided bun it is!" I said, I began doing my hair while Nicki and I continued to talk. When I finished Nicki looked at me with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." She said, and with that I headed off to my date.

Luke's P.O.V.

There I sat, waiting for the possible girl of my dreams, all alone in the restaurant. Then I see a girl walking in with red hair, brown eyes, a 5SOS tee, skinny jeans, a 1D sweatshirt, and converse, that's gotta be her. I approached her slowly and she started to blush.

"You must be my beautiful date." I said.

"Hi, my name is Joy, I'm Nicki's friend." She said sheepishly.

"And I'm Luke, why don't we go sit." I said while placing my arm around her waist and leading her to our table.

"I'm sorry it's not the most fancy of places. It's kinda the only place that we won't get attacked by paparazzi." I said, we both chuckled.

"It's ok, I love it." She said.

"Nice outfit by the way." I said.

"Awe, thanks, I thought you'd like it." She said. I have finally found the girl of my dreams, my angel, my everything. . .I have to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Yeah, um, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure." She said.

"Um, would you, um, like to be my...girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I would!" She said, she began to cry.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said, quickly going to her side to comfort her.

"Nothing, these are tears of joy, Luke. I love you." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too Babe, and I promise I'll be the best boyfriend you've ever had. I'll protect you, be faithful to you, I will never do anything to hurt you. I love you so much, even if we just met." I said, and I meant every word. The rest of our night was spent sitting on the couch together at my house eating popcorn and watching Mean Girls. By the end of the movie her head was on my lap, and she was sleeping just like an angel, and I still can't believe she's mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you guys liked it, can't decide on a ship name...vote in the comments, it's either:

A. Juke

or

B. Loy

Vote XD

Comment :-V

Fan B-)