Here Goes Nothing

Luke's P.O.V.

There we were in the dressing room, all getting our hair done, making sure we looked nice. Then we heard a knock at the door. I ran over and opened it, there stood my beautiful girlfriend and her friend Nicki.

"There you are Babe! I thought you weren't coming." I said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Lukey, I told you I was Babe, we just got stuck in traffic is all." She said.

"I know, I'm just really nervous, this is a huge deal and I'm still young and this, this is insane." I said and started running my hands through my hair vigorously.

"Oh Lukey." She said and started rubbing my back.

"5 MINUTES TO SHOWTIME, 5 MINUTES!" The director said.

"Babe, I'm not ready, I can't do this." I said. I turned around and sat on the small couch, putting my head in my hands. Joy came over and sat next to me, leaning closer and placing her head on my shoulder.

"You can do this Luke, I believe in you, you'll do great. The boys will be there on the stage with you, and I'll be backstage waiting for you, supporting you one-hundred percent." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks babe, I don't know what I'd do without you." I said pulling her into a hug.

Ash's P.O.V.

"Nicki! There's my angel." I said, I ran over, picked her up and spun her around.

"Whoa there Ash, calm down." She said giggling.

"Sorry, I'm just so glad that I get to share this big day with you!" I said.

"Me too Ash, you nervous?" She asked me.

"Yeah a little bit, but now that you're here, I'm great!" I said.

"Awe, thanks love. Now get out there and rock that stage with your boys!" She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"BOYS YOU'RE UP LET'S GO GO GO!" The director yelled. Me, Luke, Calum, and Mikey walked out on the stage and we heard the crowd roar.

Joy's P.O.V.

The boys went on stage and Luke started to play his guitar, moments later Ash played the drums. After the intro they began to sing She Looks So Perfect. Luke was doing such a good job, I'm so proud of him. He keeps looking at my with a look on his face, like, I did it. Although his voice cracked once, by the end of the night, I was super proud of him! The boys of 5 Seconds of Summer were no longer OUR little secret.

(A/N)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!