Chapter 1: Where It All Begins

Y/n's POV
I was reading on my couch enjoying a smol cup of coffee when I heard strange noises coming from upstairs. I thought nothing of it when it stopped, but then it happened again.

I quietly got off the couch, putting the book and coffee down then getting one of my shoes. The noises were getting louder and louder as I crept upstairs. Suddenly..

A loud explosion like noise came from my room. I quickly ran to my room and threw the door open. I covered my eyes threw the shoe in my room. "Ow! What the hell?!" I heard someone screech.

So I slowly opened my eyes to see who's in there. "What the fuck.." I muttered.

This is a joke..

There are men in very dirty 1700's Revolutionary clothing and they're standing right infront of me.

"How the hell.. Am I alive!?" The man with the pony tail exclaimed. "We're alive!" The other one with the freckles shouted.

Ponytail and Freckles we're celebrating and Bandana was on his knees, thanking god. "Mes amies, that's great but where are we?" Frenchie interupted.

Everyone froze. "In my house, in my room." I deadpanned. The guys turned and stared at me.. Then the doorbell rang. "Stay right there." I mumbled and headed downstairs.

I ran to the door, then opened it. I silently groaned in fustration.

There's another one.

How do I know that? His clothes are terrifyingly dirty and he's wearing 1700's clothing.

"Hello, I'm Aaron Burr. I uh, I don't know how I got here-" I shushed him and signaled him to follow me. I lead him to my room only to see my window open and the boys were gone.

...

THE BOYS ARE GONE?!

"Uh, Ma'am? Are you alright?" Aaron spoke. "NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS, SOMEHOW YOU JUMPED AROUND 300 YEARS AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE GONE JUST HELP ME FIND THEM!" I ran down stairs and out the door with Aaron behind me. "300 YEARS?!" He exclaimed.

"JUST look around and see if you see A guy with Freckles, another with a ponytail and peachfuzz that looks like he can't even grow it, a guy with a man bun, and a guy with a bandana!" I demanded. "They're all wearing clothes from your centry.