Chapter 8 - Shopping Disaster Pt. 1

John's POV
"..You're f*cked if the guys find out!" Thomas exclaimed, also while laughing quite loudly. In a slight panic, I quickly shushed him, reminding him to keep quiet. "Do you want me to be brutally murdered by four other men?!" I whisper-yelled at Thomas who just shrugged.

"I mean, that would be interesting to watch. So maybe.." He pondered with a  look on his face. "Thomas! I'm being serious,"

Author's POV
Thomas opens the door while John is standing behind him slightly. "Everything alright?" Thomas asks. Y/n let out a huff and looked at the two boys. "Well obviously not, I forgot to buy you f*ckers clothes!" She exclaims, examining their clothing.

"Thomas, you especially need to get a new shirt, and other things, but mainly a new shirt." She looks up at Thomas, who gasped, offended.
"Wh-What's wrong with my shirt!" He said, offended.

"I mean, look at it! It's all dirty, and-and what color is that?" Y/n complained, but gasped seconds later. "You guys probably have dirt all over my house!" Her eyes widened. "But no, seriously. What's wrong with my shirt? Have you not seen Hamilton's coat?" Thomas says, pretending to barf.

"Well I think that green is a pretty color." Y/n simply said, earning a offended gasp from Thomas and a 'HA!' from Alexander who was downstairs. "But really, this afternoon we're going shopping." She said, dismissing the boys. Once they were gone, she sighed, knowing she'd have to clean the house, or she could teach them how to clean.. Yep. Definitely going with the second option. I mean, what could go wrong?

Alexander's POV (I'm trying hard halp)
..What the hell am I staring at? I could tell the boys were saying the say thing by the looks on their faces. This, This giant metal rectangle with giant glasses? I looked at Y/n for an explanation, but she just rolled her eyes. "Just get in. I'll explain on our way to the mall" She deadpanned.

We all obliged and got in. I'm not sure, but I think I got a little terrified getting in. Everything looked so.. I don't know. Surprisingly, there was enough space to fit in everyone. I glared at Thomas from behind as he sits infront of me. Great, now I can't see anything ahead because his hair is in the way.

"Mon dieu, I think i'm going to be sick." I heard Lafayette say. That's when I realized that we were moving. I didn't think much of it, but the others, except Y/n of course, did. "So, what exactly is this thing?" Madison asked, after coughing a bit. "Oh, right. This vehicle is called a car. All I am saying is that they're like carriges but, as you can see, better, faster, and made of metal." Y/n explained. There was a moment of silence, but Hercules quickly broke it.

"How does it work?" He asked with curiosity. Y/n was silent for a second but then said bluntly, "I'm not explaining that, go get a driving teacher or something."

"Teachers teach that?" Jefferson said in disbelief. "Well duh? You think humans would just teach themselves how to drive something dangerous like this? That'd be mayhem," Y/n said matter-of-factly.

Y/n stopped the 'car' once we reached a giant structure. Many of those cars, were all in straight lines. She took the key out which somehow made the car to stop vibrating. Y/n sighed softly and smiled. "Alright everyone, time to get out," She said, staring at us, like she expected something.

--
We stared back, confused. Y/n sighed, seemingly disappointed and got out of the car.

She opened every door so we were able to exit, then closed the doors behind us.

"Alright, everyone will follow me. Stay quiet when we enter, and anyone that wonders off I will kill, okay?" Even though she was joking at the end, I still felt a little threatened.