Chapter 5: A wish come true?

Y/n's POV
I had just gotten everything under control so now everyone was in their rooms doing whatever they pleased but doing it quietly. And since there's no more spare rooms or space in the boys' room, James has to sleep in my room. I'm not totally bothered by it, it's just that I have no other bed for James to sleep on..

Besides that. It hasn't even been TWO days and the boys are driving me insane! I just wish that the boys had some ruler of some sort, like a-a king. A king doesn't sound so bad, I mean-

"Y/N!!" A voice called. I quickly recognized the voice as Lafayette's. I sighed and groaned in annoyance then headed downstairs.

As soon as I captured what was going on downstairs I was baffled. It was like my wish came true! There he was, a king standing on the couch in all his glory. My eyes lit up in happiness and relief.

"..Where in the bloody hell am I!" The king looked at us two, supposedly waiting for an answer. After five seconds of silence passed, the king got impatient. "Well?" He said, looking at me this time.

"Um, you're in my house.. Your Majesty," I said quietly, honestly I was kind of scared of this guy already.
"Why am I in your house? Where's my castle? My sla- I mean my-my servants?!" I sighed, slightly annoyed by this king. How was I going to explain things to him?

"Well, you see.. You kind of jumped around 200 years somehow..?" I said timidly, the sentence sounding more like a question. While he was still calm, I decided to tell him about the 21st Century and how things work nowadays. The king lost it and started yelling and throwing random cuss words out.

After five minutes after his 'temper tantrum', he finally calmed down. And after that, I gave him orders of what to do with the boys when they got out of hand.

"Wait, you don't have anything to sleep on." I mumbled. The king must've heard me because he said, "That's okay dear, I hereby claim this lovely and unexpectedly comfortable rectangular prism to rest and eat on." and gracefully, the king sat down on the couch. I looked at him like I just saw King Louis's head in a basket.

That's when I noticed that Lafayette was gone. I guessed he'd know about the King so I walked upstairs to Lafayette and John's shared room.

"JOHN WAKE YOUR FRECKLED BUTT UP!" I screamed. I heard a muffled woman-like scream and a loud thump, I silently giggled.

Seconds later, I heard angry footsteps coming towards the door. Then, John opened the door upset and sleepy. "Why the h e l l  did you do that?" he crossed his arms.

Aaw, John's so cute when he's upset! "I'm looking for Lafayette," I said like I didn't just mentally squeal because of how cute John is when he's upset.

Suddenly, we heard "I'm not in the bathroom!" from John's bathroom. John face palmed. "He's in the bathroom," he deadpanned.