Chapter 6 - Bad King

Y/n's POV
I sat on the stairs while watching the chaos happening in front of me. Where did I go wrong with my wish? I got information from Lafayette about the king, he made him sound like a bad king but I thought he was just exaggerating. No, no, he was right. More than just right.

The King who's name is King George III apparently, has threatend Alex about four times, John five times, he was too scared to say anything to Hercules, avoided Lafayette, had stolen three books from Aaron, tried to cut Thomas's hair multiple times complaining that it 'bothered Him', and made fun of James's weak immune system in the past two days. Yeah, what a great king.

All the yelling flying around the house is giving me a major headache, ugh make it stop! Wait.. make it.. "HEY, I HAVE A MAJOR HEADACHE AND IT'S NOT GOING TO GO AWAY UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE QUIET. SO SHUT UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING STUPID," I shouted, making my headache worse.

But it worked, the boys went dead silent as I stomped upstairs to my room. I sighed deeply and let myself plop onto my bed. My lights were off all day so I didn't have to turn them off, luckily.

Now what to do..
--
Narrator's POV
A light knock could be heard through Y/n's door just as she were about to go to sleep. She groaned, "Come in" she said sleepily.

The door opened and all she could see was a figure about a few inches taller than her. When they turned on the lights, the shadowy figure was then replaced with John holding a cup of water and an advil.

He walked over to her bed carefully and sat down next to her. "I brought you some water and a pain-killer," He said quietly. After Y/n took the pill and drank the water, John was making his way out of the room until Y/n called after him. "Wait John," wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

John turned around and walked back over to Y/n, who was now sitting up. "Would you like to watch a movie with me?" She asked. Y/n patted the space next to her for John to sit.

"Movie? What's that?" John asked after sitting next to her. "It's like a book but better, moving pictures. And they speak," She tried her best to explain. John nodded in understandment. Y/n smiled slightly and grabbed her remote from her bedside and put on The Princess And The Frog.
--
By the end of the movie Y/n was resting on John's chest while John on the other hand was blushing like crazy. After a while, John managed to calm down and face the fact his crush was sleeping on him.

He put wrapped arms around you and kissed your forehead before whispering, "Goodnight, Y/n." and drifted to sleep.

What the h*ll is this, what is this. I'm not even in the right state of mind to be writing-